• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Someone please link me easy articles I. Can barely type today

Reactions: sserafim
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Many places have templates. Your insurance, healthcare provider, or even banks will often have templates as well as people who you can sit down with to discuss options and help you best express your wishes. Don't forget to go to a bank to have it notarised or it is essentially useless.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Many places have templates. Your insurance, healthcare provider, or even banks will often have templates as well as people who you can sit down with to discuss options and help you best express your wishes. Don't forget to go to a bank to have it notarised or it is essentially useless.
In some countries a will does not need to be notarised. (The UK, for example. All that is required there are signatures of witnesses, who can, if I remember correctly, be any adult person who does not benefit under the will.) It's important to check what, exactly, are the rules in your own country.

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
Thanks guys. Panic attack calmed. 🤦🏻‍♀️