I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
If I just put in something like how to die on YouTube it will tell me to call a hotline but they do have videos if you put in the right thing. Like someone was showing how to make a knot to hang and if you type in exit bag it shows you somethings so what else can I type in? I want to find out about charcoal in a tent or co.

Edit: I'm so sorry guys I was talking about on YouTube not this website. I don't know how I forgot to put that in

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and voyager
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
This site has lengthy records for those. Maybe better than what youtube has to offer. I think once you get up to enough posts you can use the search function that appears at the top right. I'm pretty sure there's a megathread for each one of the methods you mention above.

Check here

You can also go through goodbye threads and ppl posting about their setups and stuff.

• Love
Reactions: venomousSSërpent74, Praestat_Mori and zel
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
You don't. That's the simplest answer. This clown (and this isn't Tantacrul) is all you need to know..., the misinformation, fear mongering, guilt tripping and pro-lifer bullshit here is just mind boggling :

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and zel
zel

zel

Curiosity killed the cat, eh?
Oct 17, 2023
You don't. That's the simplest answer. This clown (and this isn't Tantacrul) is all you need to know..., the misinformation, fear mongering, guilt tripping and pro-lifer bullshit here is just mind boggling :

Jeez. You weren't kidding. Just minutes into the video and the amount of factually incorrect information he's giving is shocking. It is genuinely misinformation as you said. In fact, what he said about guns, for example, is SO wrong that it makes me wonder if he's intentionally lying about efficacy in order to scare people away from attempting it.

Reactions: voyager
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
Jeez. You weren't kidding. Just minutes into the video and the amount of factually incorrect information he's giving is shocking. It is genuinely misinformation as you said. In fact, what he said about guns, for example, is SO wrong that it makes me wonder if he's intentionally lying about efficacy in order to scare people away from attempting it.
Oh, c'mon now, don't be so hard on him, we're all in this together, you know... :hihi:

But totally agree, so much misinformation is definitely deliberate. The only thing thing he didn't lie about is overdosing, that really seldom works how people think.

Reactions: zel
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023

i've saw the Tantacrul video and that's what brought me here and the other video a little bit he's basically going to talk about the risk factors of any method used here but I mean obviously you should know that or get assisted in your methods in case it doesn't work. It's a lot of things i've learned that are here that i'm curious is still here for future use because I obviously don't plan on being here forever.

i've saw the Tantacrul video and that's what brought me here and the other video a little bit he's basically going to talk about the risk factors of any method used here but I mean obviously you should know that or get assisted in your methods in case it doesn't work. It's a lot of things i've learned that are here that i'm curious is still here for future use because I obviously don't plan on being here forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager