• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Desperate2die

Feb 19, 2024
Would love to know what people's experiences are with trying to get antiemetics (in general or for OD)?
Pretty desperate to try to find a way to get some as CTB plan involves a massive amount of tablet codeine/opiates .. which will crush and try to drink. Big problem i have is that my body now has a really bad physical+mental response to tablets due to large ODs in the past, and even thinking about swallowing tablets makes me nauseous.
I've had antiemetics in the past and have been really helpful (but i got them from a friend).
Anyone have any tips or advice about getting them? I know i probably need to go to a pharmacy and speak to a pharmacist to get some over the counter ones (feel like if i go to my usual doctor to ask, she would get suspicious instantly)... just have no idea what to say to them in order to be successful (i.e. "my partner has been getting really bad migraines and spending the day vomiting..hard to keep anything down..have doctors appointment tomorrow but needs something now"??)
Sorry for the dumb post, just so tired and want the relentless unbearable agony to stop...having a reliable way out definitely helps feeling less frantic and drowning in the despair.

GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
Depends on where you are. Most countries except a few in europe with strict customs the easiest is just to order them online.

Also would recommend avoiding metoclopramide if you already have taken a ton of serotonin affecting meds over your lifetime/OD'd. Ondasetron/H1 antihistamines would be much safer.

Upvote 0
D

Desperate2die

Feb 19, 2024
Depends on where you are. Most countries except a few in europe with strict customs the easiest is just to order them online.

Also would recommend avoiding metoclopramide if you already have taken a ton of serotonin affecting meds over your lifetime/OD'd. Ondasetron/H1 antihistamines would be much safer.
thanks for the info- i live in Australia, so pretty inaccessible online except for the useless travel-sickness ones unfortunately. Thanks anyway

Upvote 0
GhostShell

GhostShell

Dec 5, 2023
thanks for the info- i live in Australia, so pretty inaccessible online except for the useless travel-sickness ones unfortunately. Thanks anyway

Phoenix rising forum has a list of online pharmacies and a lot of them ship to australia. It is very accessible compared to central europe, if you search you will definitely find.

Upvote 0
D

Desperate2die

Feb 19, 2024
I've got mine from AllDayChemist. They have Meto and I just ordered Domperidone also just in case I can't stand the side effects of Meto. It took about a month or so of getting it.
Did they call you to speak to you before shipping? I've had a look and was thinking about the Zofran or domperidone, but either ask me to enter a time for them to call me. Not sure if i need a script, and pretty nervous to speak to them. What was your experience? Thanks for the response

Upvote 0
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
You can complain about car sickness and say dramamine doesn't work. That may be enough for your doctor to prescribe Ondansetron.

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
Upvote 0
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Would love to know what people's experiences are with trying to get antiemetics (in general or for OD)?
Pretty desperate to try to find a way to get some as CTB plan involves a massive amount of tablet codeine/opiates .. which will crush and try to drink. Big problem i have is that my body now has a really bad physical+mental response to tablets due to large ODs in the past, and even thinking about swallowing tablets makes me nauseous.
I've had antiemetics in the past and have been really helpful (but i got them from a friend).
Anyone have any tips or advice about getting them? I know i probably need to go to a pharmacy and speak to a pharmacist to get some over the counter ones (feel like if i go to my usual doctor to ask, she would get suspicious instantly)... just have no idea what to say to them in order to be successful (i.e. "my partner has been getting really bad migraines and spending the day vomiting..hard to keep anything down..have doctors appointment tomorrow but needs something now"??)
Sorry for the dumb post, just so tired and want the relentless unbearable agony to stop...having a reliable way out definitely helps feeling less frantic and drowning in the despair.
Hi! I am also in the same boat where I need an anti-emetic but for a different method. I just wanted to drop a comment and let you know that pill attempts are only successful 2% of the time. I've tried so many concoctions and I just wake up in my own vomit (even with anti-emetics from when I had an establish dr) and be so upset every time it didn't work. It also probably wasn't great for my liver or any other organs for that matter. Not trying to be a debbie downer or anything, I just wished someone would've told me before I tried so many times. I also tried tablets opiates and crushed them- tried snorting large amounts as well to see if it would kill me and it didn't :/

I am pursuing the SN method at this point because I read that was closer to 83% successful, looking for an anti-emetic for that.
Also here is this link to see more about the topic of OD: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-caution-about-drug-poisonings-ods-and-cutting.144879/
Did they call you to speak to you before shipping? I've had a look and was thinking about the Zofran or domperidone, but either ask me to enter a time for them to call me. Not sure if i need a script, and pretty nervous to speak to them. What was your experience? Thanks for the response
I've got mine from AllDayChemist. They have Meto and I just ordered Domperidone also just in case I can't stand the side effects of Meto. It took about a month or so of getting it.
Screenshot 2024 02 28 at 21817 PM is this what I need?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
D

Desperate2die

Feb 19, 2024
Hi! I am also in the same boat where I need an anti-emetic but for a different method. I just wanted to drop a comment and let you know that pill attempts are only successful 2% of the time. I've tried so many concoctions and I just wake up in my own vomit (even with anti-emetics from when I had an establish dr) and be so upset every time it didn't work. It also probably wasn't great for my liver or any other organs for that matter. Not trying to be a debbie downer or anything, I just wished someone would've told me before I tried so many times. I also tried tablets opiates and crushed them- tried snorting large amounts as well to see if it would kill me and it didn't :/

I am pursuing the SN method at this point because I read that was closer to 83% successful, looking for an anti-emetic for that.

Also here is this link to see more about the topic of OD: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-caution-about-drug-poisonings-ods-and-cutting.144879/

View attachment 130220 is this what I need?
Thanks for your reply/insight- im sorry to hear about the level of desperation you're in and what you've been through.
When you tried ODing on codeine / crushing it - did you have a substantial amount and did crushing it help in any way?
I've been devastated so many times as well from ODs not working but what motivates me about it (apart from the level of pure despair and desperation) is that i've come really close twice (ended up in comas, first time was minutes away from being successful) and also the feeling of fading away peacefully sounds fckn incredible (and it was for those two times, until i woke up tied to a hospital bed in ICU with tubes).
I feel like if i can get good antiemetics then it should work (last OD was with dumb prescriptions but i had a strong antiemetic and even with 150 pills, didnt vomit at all). What i had (and what i really want/need) is Zofran (because from what i understand, it works for people in Chemo preventing their bodies from
fighting back ridding the chemicals in their body, and hypothetically with ODs you're putting a bunch of horrific things in your body that it naturally needs to expel.
I tried getting the Zofran or the Vomistop (from the picture you have) but on checkout it asks to select a time for them to call so i feel like you might need a prescription which is why i never checked out. Would LOVE to know someones experience trying to get meds from
the site / if someone called them / if they needed a prescription??

Upvote 0
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024

I recently saw this mentioned in another thread (can't remember if that was you or not). What are the reasons why you recommend this?

Upvote 0
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Thanks for your reply/insight- im sorry to hear about the level of desperation you're in and what you've been through.
When you tried ODing on codeine / crushing it - did you have a substantial amount and did crushing it help in any way?
I've been devastated so many times as well from ODs not working but what motivates me about it (apart from the level of pure despair and desperation) is that i've come really close twice (ended up in comas, first time was minutes away from being successful) and also the feeling of fading away peacefully sounds fckn incredible (and it was for those two times, until i woke up tied to a hospital bed in ICU with tubes).
I feel like if i can get good antiemetics then it should work (last OD was with dumb prescriptions but i had a strong antiemetic and even with 150 pills, didnt vomit at all). What i had (and what i really want/need) is Zofran (because from what i understand, it works for people in Chemo preventing their bodies from
fighting back ridding the chemicals in their body, and hypothetically with ODs you're putting a bunch of horrific things in your body that it naturally needs to expel.
I tried getting the Zofran or the Vomistop (from the picture you have) but on checkout it asks to select a time for them to call so i feel like you might need a prescription which is why i never checked out. Would LOVE to know someones experience trying to get meds from
the site / if someone called them / if they needed a prescription??
I did have a substantial amount, I always do over double what it is supposed to take to kill me but I've always thrown up. I think that is why I got kinda desperate and tried crushing it. I am impressed that you've gotten to coma 2x! The best I've gotten is waking up in my own vomit hallucinating and unable to walk from all the pills :(

I attempted to do it (in the US) for the vomistop and I got a reply back saying that I needed to send a prescription to complete my order. :/ I think I might just go to the doctor and risk $100 copay for it because it is the last thing I need for my method.

Upvote 0
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I got meto by going to urgent care and saying that I had gastroparesis. No checks, no scans, they just gave me a prescription. Look up the symptoms and have a convincing reason as to why you'd have it in the first place (mine was ED-related).

Upvote 0
uniqueusername4

uniqueusername4

Aug 13, 2023
Thanks for all the replies, I went ahead and ordered from ADC, hopefully I get it!

Upvote 0
D

Desperate2die

Feb 19, 2024
can I ask what you took to be almost successful twice?
i dont really remember the specifics but both times involved large amounts of valium (50-100), and had nobody found me in time they said i wouldnt have made it. Both times led to induced comas but the first was a longer one and i ended up in ICU for a considerable amount of time due to all the complications of trying to bring me back as well as severe pneumonia and had to get my lung drained (assuming due to inhaling vomit while i was unconscious and on the brink- most painful thing ever). But if i had a considerable amount of valium, i would take it and be gone instantly because was genuinely so peaceful and easy. But please proceed with caution and take what i say with a grain of salt because everyones body's are different (and i never want to encourage anyone to do what i did, but just trying to put the facts out there).
Thanks for all the replies, I went ahead and ordered from ADC, hopefully I get it!
did you end up going to your doctor for the prescription?

Upvote 0
Ardere

Ardere

Mar 6, 2024
I am from Europe.

I buy Metoclopramide by an online pharmacy.
I only had to fill out a questionnaire and meto was then sent to me, no problem.

Upvote 0