• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

disabledsuicidegirl

disabledsuicidegirl

Mar 3, 2021
I plan on drinking and taking a shit ton of klotopin but before I take the meds I was gonna cut some first then take the meds and cut more even deeper. I've cut myself alot before but not very deep. any advice? I just wanna bleed out and fall asleep and never wake up
I can't feel my legs so i could cut there

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Are your legs paralyzed? I'm sorry to hear that if true. You would have to go artery hunting and be prepared for a lot of blood, because there will be a lot (first hand experience). Very messy way to go.

disabledsuicidegirl

disabledsuicidegirl

Mar 3, 2021
Are your legs paralyzed? I'm sorry to hear that if true. You would have to go artery hunting and be prepared for a lot of blood, because there will be a lot (first hand experience). Very messy way to go.
yes i'm paralyzed from the chest down, i cant walk or feel my legs at all
but idk if i can reach the femoral artery so i need to find one lower

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Try feeling for your pulse to locate an artery? There's supposed to be a site behind the knees - this is the main artery to the lower leg.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Well the one I accidentally went through was in my calf somewhere but I'm not sure where exactly. You would need to look up artery diagrams on Google or something. They are also a lot deeper than you think. It's a very tricky method to get right and not for the faint hearted.

disabledsuicidegirl

disabledsuicidegirl

Mar 3, 2021
Well the one I accidentally went through was in my calf somewhere but I'm not sure where exactly. You would need to look up artery diagrams on Google or something. They are also a lot deeper than you think. It's a very tricky method to get right and not for the faint hearted.
im not squimish and i'll be buzzed
Try feeling for your pulse to locate an artery? There's supposed to be a site behind the knees - this is the main artery to the lower leg.
where behind the knees?

Last edited: