• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DangerWolfs

Sep 13, 2023
I failed to CTB for 4 times now all different methods like cutting wriths , overdose morphine, poisoning of plants 'taxus' and hanging and im still here in a world that i dont wanna live in .
I want to ctb within 6 days and just want it to be over.
Someone has tips to CTB?
Or some effective methods?

• Hugs
Reactions: hannila_m, ChronicallyCynical and Amelie
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you are looking to read about suicide methods then there is a suicide resource compilation on here, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, I hate how it's so difficult to die in this world.

Reactions: Ε. Η. R., darknesscomesquick and jessisme
Upvote 1
D

DangerWolfs

Sep 13, 2023
If you are looking to read about suicide methods then there is a suicide resource compilation on here, I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, I hate how it's so difficult to die in this world.
Me to 😭

Upvote 0
K

KingKafi

Sep 17, 2023
I failed to CTB for 4 times now all different methods like cutting wriths , overdose morphine, poisoning of plants 'taxus' and hanging and im still here in a world that i dont wanna live in .
Someone has tips to CTB?
Or some effective methods

Someone has tips to CTB?
Jumping from very high always works well....

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Have you read about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation?

Full suspension hanging is always successful, unless you are "rescued" and it's only a question of time and whether you pass out quickly or not.

If you are interested in ODs you can have a look in the PPeH.

I hope you find peace.

Reactions: DangerWolfs
Upvote 0
Cloud Busting

Cloud Busting

Formerly pinkribbonscars
Sep 9, 2023
Full suspension hanging is always successful, unless you are "rescued" and it's only a question of time and whether you pass out quickly or not.
It also depends on if the anchor point and ligature will support your weight. If either of these break, you will fail.

I failed full hanging like an idiot because I couldn't reach the branch very well and I didn't tie the rope securely enough to it. It loosened and I fell to the ground, which eased the pressure on my neck and brought me back to consciousness. I was so embarrassed. I really thought it was full proof.

• Hugs
Reactions: Eudaimonic and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Dying Knight

Dying Knight

-
Sep 17, 2023
Putting a hermetic bag on the head and closing gaps around the neck with a duct tape or a scarf in a place that is free of other people for 30 minutes should work nearly 100%. If you abort the procedure due to suffering from hypercapnia, then, congratulations, your decision to die is probably mistaken, because such a small obstacle shouldn't stop you otherwise.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It also depends on if the anchor point and ligature will support your weight. If either of these break, you will fail.

I failed full hanging like an idiot because I couldn't reach the branch very well and I didn't tie the rope securely enough to it. It loosened and I fell to the ground, which eased the pressure on my neck and brought me back to consciousness. I was so embarrassed. I really thought it was full proof.
I assumed that everything is double checked like in executions if an attempt is planned thoroughly. I'm aware that not everything might be double checked in suicide attempts. But usually there's no way out of full suspension hanging once the chair / ladder is kicked away.

Don't feel embarrassed! Your attempt could have went horribly wrong.

Reactions: Cloud Busting
Upvote 0
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Someone has tips to CTB?
Question though if you don't want to answer don't ofcourse. How was hanging? And how did you fail? Cause I'm thinking of going that way and I'm curious.

Upvote 0