• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What season/year period would you most likely to choose?

• Total voters
ultimategrandfinal

ultimategrandfinal

Hopelessness
Nov 13, 2023
This is my first poll and I'm quite clueless as how it works, sorry in advance if I made a mistake. Feel free to comment whatever or your opinion. This thought has been bothering me for a while for some reason...
Me personally I'd say winter because it's cold and hot times feel way too obnoxiously "bright" to me. Not only is heat an inconvenience for me but I think winter with more calm atmosphere would just ease my anxiety in my mind... But I suppose despair could take over my decisions

Reactions: karmaisabitch
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Any time of year would be the best for me, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what. Delaying the inevitable just leads to more suffering.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Well the cold would preserve your body more till you can be found. But people generally have more energy to ctb in the spring

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Most methods can be done at any time of the year.

If I go with CO and charcoal winter would be the best season, spring / fall is also good. If I decided to OD any time of the year is fine.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
Right now, anytime I don't think I give a fuck about seasons it's not like it's a special occasion or something!!

AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
Honestly, I wouldn't even think of it in some practical sense. I choose Autumn because it is my favorite season, and being able to CTB amongst the gorgeous shades of orange, browns, yellows and reds that I've always loved is more than enough reason for me.

<3