ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
What are the best platforms to stream my CTB?

Facebook live is a no. - to many people on it who don't expect to see something like that I don't want to traumatize

But what about discord, 4chsn, telegram like that. Or places that it would not be taken down quickly.

What would the issues be around security! Or not being located before you finish

PM me if you want

Reactions: venomousSSërpent74 and MourningDove
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
No mainstream service will allow that, unless you don't mind it being deleted right after, or most likely even during it.

I think an actual gore site would do, if they even have livestreaming capabilities.

ABSOLUTION

ABSOLUTION

Jul 25, 2023
If it's for a small (1-5) audience, I'd just use a Telegram video call.
If it's for a bigger audience, I'd signup to Cloudflare Stream.

It's more technically involved to setup, as it's only a white label solution designed to be integrated into a website. It is not a usual user friendly streaming platform like Twitch.
But the upside is that there are no community guidelines to abide by, so as long as the content is legal in the US it won't get taken down as it isn't Cloudflare's job to moderate, they're just an infrastructure provider. (This site and all those gore sites are behind Cloudflare, so it seems like it is legal enough...)
It does cost 5 USD per month (with limitations you likely won't encounter on a small scale)

WITH ALL THAT SAID: Telegram seems to scale decently with video calls, and it seems to be more than enough I think. But the Cloudflare thing is good if you want it publicly accessible.

Happy to answer more questions.

Last edited: