• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Here's a large pepperoni, sausage, and mushroom pizza I just picked up from my favorite pizza place. : )

• Love
Reactions: WOODESITY, Mrs.O'Leary'sCow and Redt2go
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
Places that don't even have pineapples in their kitchen.

deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Pizza hut for sure. Y'all can't compete with cheese stuffed crust.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Here's a medium pizza I ate last night lol with pepperoni, mushrooms, bacon, and ham from my new second favorite pizza place.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Papa Johns and Dominos are my go to pizza chains, but that's just me. I do like other pizza chains such as Little Caesars and Pizza Hut (though Pizza Hut has been on the decline for a long time).

S

soda_pressed

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Dominoes and pizza hut. Never heard of little caesers

weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Papa Johns is great when you want to burn through money. In that case, I suggest go with Little Caesars and use the money you saved to buy alcohol.

Little Caesars is great when you don't want to spend a ton and want a decent pizza. When you get their stuffed crust, deep dish, supreme, or whatever pizzas, they are awesome! But Little Ceasers varies a little bit. If you go in there and there's many "ghetto" people working there, you're going to get a "ghetto" quality pizza 90% of the time. Not trying to be racist but I've experimented too many times to avoid sharing that fact. Literally to the point of getting sand in my pizza (from it being dropped on the floor). If the employees look "presentable", it'll be the best pizza in town for the price. But the place is too dark or trashy, you're in for a bad time.

Dominoes sucks ass! Always shit pizza, always shit prices, all the time! $15+ for pos small pizzas that resemble shit from the frozen food aisle at your local crappy grocery store.

Small non francise pizza places, I try to avoid them because hipsters these days have given little shops false confidence into thinking their pizzas are "delish and local af" and they deserve to charge 20-30$ for each lame pizza they produce. Just because they're "mom and pop" as they call them, doesn't mean you're getting quality and a decent price. You're probably getting neither, other than the smug feeling of supporting your local cockroach infested pizza joint, all so you can brag about how "sick" it was on Instagram.

Last edited:
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I'll take Little Caesar's any time of the day because it's the one with the best cost/taste ratio. Now, if I feel like spending more, I'll take Sbarro or Costco.

Reactions: weargon
weargon

weargon

Experienced
Apr 20, 2019
Yep can't go wrong with LC (as long as it's a good one lol). I like that they don't try to go stingy on the toppings. When you get their supreme or whatever versions, it's hard to keep the pile of toppings on the top while you eat the slice.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Little Cesars is my Favorite pizza