• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
Don't think I can share this in replies, or at all maybe but I have a clearnet site I used to visit. PM me

ladidabi

ladidabi

Losing all hope is freedom.
Mar 19, 2023
There are many on the clearnet. No need to make it complicated.

Reactions: deleted
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
Reddit has many gore subs, like not safe for life and with some digging you can find corpse subreddits

W

Wowser

-
Mar 7, 2023
kaotic & theync on the clearweb, but you should use an adblocker for your browser (ublock origin)

l0ve4eva

l0ve4eva

Sep 22, 2021
Genuine question: Why do people look at gore websites? Is there some benefit that I'm missing?
Some of them are numb to everything and gore is the only thing that stimulates them a bit, others are genuine perverts who crave "extreme" content, others are "just curious". Gore videos tend to come from third world/latinamerican countries quite a lot and as someone who lives here, the additional dehumanization of my people makes my blood boil. The victims in those cartel videos are innocent sometimes (no matter what cartel hitmen say to cope eith their monstrosities, most of their victims are innocent citizens), it's not enough to live in a country with subpar quality of life, they don't even have the dignity of having their death respected. Imagine if one of your loved ones was brutally tortured to death in front of a camera, how would it make you feel to know that a bunch of perverts who never knew them will enjoy their most painful moment in life over and over? just fucking gross.

Tyrone Slothrop

Tyrone Slothrop

Mar 10, 2023
You're glowing so hard rn

Also just use the clearnet