• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Hi I am mentally ready. I am just wondering what month is least mentally painful for parents? I'm thinking either July. Any suggestions?

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
Best month to lesser parents suferring:
1) date of your birth = date of your CTB, in this case they will have just 1 date/ per year of grieving (instead of 2)
2) dont CTB close to any relative birthday date
3) dont CTB in any major holiday date
4) make sure they will.be home when they get the CTB news. E.g.; dont CTB during their anual vacation trip

Last edited:
Reactions: Unknown21, malevolentdiety and iloverachel
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
There is so way to make this less painful for anyone. One, losing a child is incredibly painful for a parent. Second, you cannot predict nor control how people react to your actions. Just do it when you're ready.

Reactions: Ash
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
There is so way to make this less painful for anyone. One, losing a child is incredibly painful for a parent. Second, you cannot predict nor control how people react to your actions. Just do it when you're ready.
There are ways to lessen the suferring.
imagine CTB in the date of your mothers birthday? Or CTB in chrhstmas time?

There are dates that could be strategicaly avoided.

As a personal example i was ready to CTB ths month, but then i realised my family is planning a big international 20 days trips abroad. I wouldn't be able to CTB and impact their nice vacation trip. So ill just wait a coulpe of weeks more, so they can enjoy their trip and come back. Ill CTB 1 week after their arrival.
Therefore picking the correct date/month is important and you can definetely lessen the suffering.

Last edited:
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Best month to lesser parents suferring:
1) date of your birth = date of your CTB, in this case they will have just 1 date/ per year of grieving (instead of 2)
2) dont CTB close to any relative birthday date
3) dont CTB in any major holiday date
4) make sure they will.be home when they get the CTB news. E.g.; dont CTB during their anual vacation trip
I'm going to do it on my sister's birthday she's the one that destroyed my life

F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
I'm going to do it on my sister's birthday she's the one that destroyed my life
Thats a whole different concept.
If thats the strategy/reason (destroy someone) then you could also CTB in her bedroom as well, when she is not there. Also a letter to the family and making clear the reason for CTB is your sister.

Reactions: malevolentdiety
M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Thats a whole different concept.
If thats the strategy/reason (destroy someone) then you could also CTB in her bedroom as well, when she is not there. Also a letter to the family and making clear the reason for CTB is your sister.
I live by myself but I fully plan to leave a suicide note saying shes responsible. I want to send her a text message when I do it telling her she is responsible but I don't want her to call the police and get "saved" cause I'll be doing sn without anti-emetic and i dont know if it will succeed also.