K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
So I've reviewed quite a few methods and some stood out to me. Partial hanging, Nembutal? and something called CTD.

But I'd love for you guys to let me know what the best one is. Hopefully to find something not painful, which is virtually impossible.

Reactions: sserafim and FRUSTRATED MIND
iDontKnowWhat

iDontKnowWhat

Oct 12, 2023
Reactions: kittycat23
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
Partial hanging

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Barbiturates

Inert Gas

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
So I've reviewed quite a few methods and some stood out to me. Partial hanging, Nembutal? and something called CTD.

But I'd love for you guys to let me know what the best one is. Hopefully to find something not painful, which is virtually impossible.
THis is a personal preference - partial or full suspension hanging. Partial is lethal but SI can kick in. The full suspension will be more painful but if done right is very quick.

Whatever you choose, it has to feel "right" to you. No one's else experiences are as important as what works for you

K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
THis is a personal preference - partial or full suspension hanging. Partial is lethal but SI can kick in. The full suspension will be more painful but if done right is very quick.

Whatever you choose, it has to feel "right" to you. No one's else experiences are as important as what works for you
Hi! OP here. I've heard partial suspension makes you pass out quicker, I'm assuming essentially suffocating me. With full suspension, it's breaking my neck; right?
why do you say this? I'm curious

ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
Hi! OP here. I've heard partial suspension makes you pass out quicker, I'm assuming essentially suffocating me. With full suspension, it's breaking my neck; right?

why do you say this? I'm curious
Actually, in both cases, it's about pinching the blood veins to and from your brain.

The rope in both cases pinches the veins enough to shut them down. The full suspension will shut it down very quickly but can be painful. Partial still shuts the veins down but is not as painful, so you pass out with less pain. It has nothing to do with suffocation or breaking your neck. With partial sometimes people will put a small sponge on their throat so they can still breathe before they pass out.

K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
Actually, in both cases, it's about pinching the blood veins to and from your brain.

The rope in both cases pinches the veins enough to shut them down. The full suspension will shut it down very quickly but can be painful. Partial still shuts the veins down but is not as painful, so you pass out with less pain. It has nothing to do with suffocation or breaking your neck. With partial sometimes people will put a small sponge on their throat so they can still breathe before they pass out.
Thank you for explaining this for me!

Reactions: ddn.ctb
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
My personal preferred method would be Nembutal as it sounds like the most peaceful and ideal, but sadly it's not even accessible at all where I live. Such a peaceful exit is a privilege reserved for animals with humans just expected to cruelly suffer until they die anyway. I hate how we exist in this anti-suicide society where it's purposely made as difficult as possible for people to die.

Reactions: sserafim and kittycat23
sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
As a woman, I prefer the method that damage my beauty as least as possible

Reactions: sserafim and kittycat23
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023

What's CTD? Lol do you mean ctb?