• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Alcoholic Failure

Apr 16, 2023
I don't have access to SN, N, or firearms at the moment. What is the best alternative to ctb?

H

henry22

Mar 31, 2023
It depends on what you mean by best. For me, best means least painful. I'm in the same position right now with no SN, N. From spending a lot of time reading, I think the least painful would be partial suspension/night night or an opioid overdose.

If you read accounts of people who have been blood choked in martial arts (compressing the carotid arteries as you would in partial suspension/night night) or of people who have survived opioid overdoses, they say it's painless (though perhaps uncomfortable in the case of blood chokes) and weren't aware of when they blacked out.

Reactions: J Peace and Alcoholic Failure
Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
Tried drinking myself to death over the course of a couple years. Combining it with risky behavior.

Never worked as planned though.

A

Alcoholic Failure

Apr 16, 2023
It depends on what you mean by best. For me, best means least painful. I'm in the same position right now with no SN, N. From spending a lot of time reading, I think the least painful would be partial suspension/night night or an opioid overdose.

If you read accounts of people who have been blood choked in martial arts (compressing the carotid arteries as you would in partial suspension/night night) or of people who have survived opioid overdoses, they say it's painless (though perhaps uncomfortable in the case of blood chokes) and weren't aware of when they blacked out.
I have considered partial hanging for this reason and I have tried it multiple times. Just haven't been successful yet.