Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
what about N?

Any method used before full unconsciousness would send the body through serious shocks. Remember our body has been evolved to survive.
To be fair I have only seen one method that seemed fully painless and it was used by Dignitas in Switzerland.
It's documented on YouTube. They use a liquid that sends the patient to a deep sleep within 30-40 seconds of ingestion and death occurs while patient is already unconscious.

R

RobertSn

Jul 18, 2020
You don't actually believe that tho do you?
A bunch of people made similar comments but I'll reply to this one.

I mean, obviously it's not rational but it's drilled into the heads of those indoctrinated into religious beliefs.

And I've had visions suggesting eternity could await me after death.

Whatever I believe may not matter at all. We all get one chance to possibly find out the truth about the afterlife at least for ourselves.

* Nothingness, and you stop existing.
* Reincarnation and you probably don't remember.
* Hell and you'll wish you had never been born.
* Heaven and you'll be in some eternal orgasm machine.
* Ghost and you probably end up messing with the living.

Reactions: BLUE1970 and Meditation guide
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Get N from A and N from C and then plug the powder and drink the liquid and say bye, bye :smiling:

Cheers

Geo

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Human body is a complex machine designed to survive. There is no easy/painless death and such. Asking for it is like saying I want to swim but I don't want to get wet.
Exactly. Dying isn't supposed to be easy. And the supposedly "pain-free" methods aren't easy to acquire or execute. The world doesn't want you to die, even if you do.

Reactions: jessica22 and Deleted-User-0
jessica22

jessica22

Jul 22, 2020
Exactly. Dying isn't supposed to be easy. And the supposedly "pain-free" methods aren't easy to acquire or execute. The world doesn't want you to die, even if you do.
Sad but true

Reactions: taylor321 and I am ready
R

Red Dog

Jul 22, 2020
I feel the same. Perhaps we should confer?

Reactions: jessica22
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Probably a lesser discussed method but the amitryptyline cocktail is said to be peaceful but takes a while to cause death
Thanks

Reactions: Meditation guide and jessica22
R

Red Dog

Jul 22, 2020
C
I feel the same. Perhaps we should confer?
I'm on the yew tree path just now. I have collected leaves....measured the dosage ....calculated that I need 2 cups which at 128 grams per cup should be more than enough...I intend to wash the leaves tomorrow and then bake them in an oven...mortar and pestle to grind and then soak them in 80%alchol....which is proving to be a problem as 80% alcohol is hard to get in the UK....any ideas for substitutes? Thought of using ethanol based 80% hand cleaners....which may do the job. Still open to ideas though....
Probably a lesser discussed method but the amitryptyline cocktail is said to be peaceful but takes a while to cause death
Thanks
What is amitryptyline?

felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
I almost caught the bus using an exit bag. Got scared that demons were going to drag me to hell and administer eternal torture.

The pain of suicide is minuscule, infinitesimal even, compared to an eternity of torture.

My current ideations involve risky activities that are hard to get out of lethally but give a chance for making peace with the big boss. Drowning, extreme sports. Even a rope would give you a chance as many are found with their hands trying to free themselves unsuccessfully, presumably in a fit of begging for forgiveness while an array of hallucinogenic chemicals are released in their brain.

Exit bag is actually not trivial to get right. Lots of little steps, getting the proper gear and setting it up right.
You mentioned hallucinogenic chemicals being released. After my hanging attempt I heard a voice saying "Hey Nate guess what? Demons. Lol" over and over in my mind. Is that what this is? I don't know what to make of it

• Wow
Reactions: LADY007
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Last edited:
R

RobertSn

Jul 18, 2020
You mentioned hallucinogenic chemicals being released. After my hanging attempt I heard a voice saying "Hey Nate guess what? Demons. Lol" over and over in my mind. Is that what this is? I don't know what to make of it
Depends on whether the voice spelled out LOL in three letters or was like "lol" as in lollipop.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Wisdom3_1-9
R

RobertSn

Jul 18, 2020
It spelled it out
I was kidding.

Scientists think this is just your brain making up an inner dialogue. Spiritual folks think this was a warning from demons about hell. Scientists think the spiritual people are mentally delusional. The thought was, after all, some type of electrical signal in your brain, as are all experiences and perceptions.

What do you think?

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Scientists think this is just your brain making up an inner dialogue.
I know this does happen usually to comfort me when I'm going through something unbearable.
After my hanging attempt I heard a voice saying "Hey Nate guess what? Demons. Lol" over and over in my mind.
There are two possibilities. It could be your brain sending a message in the only way it knows how to you to be scared of dying. I know it does things like this as a warning or way or interpreting what it has gone through. Or it could be you picked up some actual demons.

Last edited:
W

wantstodie

Oct 15, 2020
I need to kill myself but i need it to be pain free

I wish there was a chemical that was readily available that you could use to have a peaceful death they didn't require an antiemetic.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)
You breathe in that gas and after 10-20 seconds you're dead.

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming