Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Oh yeah I am not sure how you could use that during the day, I would fall asleep. I wonder why the klonopin keeps you up, I didn't think it was a stimulant.

If/when I take all the meds as prescribed, I'm usually out like a light. The Klonopin doesn't have a stimulant effect on me, and I'm sorry if I caused any confusion there. I do drink coffee which probably helps keep my eyes open.

The prescription schedule is 1mg of Klonopin 3x per day, 25mg Amitriptyline in the morning and 75mg of Amitriptyline at night. I also take Prazosin and Depakote, which makes me feel sick. When I told the psychiatrist this, she doubled the dose.

Smh.

I've pretty much had it with sadistic psychiatrists.

Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
If/when I take all the meds as prescribed, I'm usually out like a light. The Klonopin doesn't have a stimulant effect on me, and I'm sorry if I caused any confusion there. I do drink coffee which probably helps keep my eyes open.

The prescription schedule is 1mg of Klonopin 3x per day, 25mg Amitriptyline in the morning and 75mg of Amitriptyline at night. I also take Prazosin and Depakote, which makes me feel sick. When I told the psychiatrist this, she doubled the dose.

Smh.

I've pretty much had it with sadistic psychiatrists.

Oh ok. Ya I use it for headaches and sleep. Good for the gut microbiome as well I guess. You could tell your psychiatrist you don't want to double the dose if you don't want. Say your fine at that dose if you want.

A

anxious

Jan 30, 2021
Can I buy zopiclone online does anyone know? I'm desperate here 😭 I haven't slept in days possible weeks.