• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Pretty cool never heard that one before, here are 2 legends. No longer with us.

@Studio84 maybe we should start a ballad thread also what you think? For when we feel sappy.

Last edited:
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
Pretty cool never heard that one before, here are 2 legends. No longer with us.

@Studio84 maybe we should start a ballad thread also what you think? For when we feel sappy.

I've only just seen your comment with it being an edit.. And I see you've started your ballad thread already! I'l try to post something there but I'm not a massive ballad type...

Ironweed

Ironweed

Nauseated.
Nov 9, 2019
I'm a straight male so he does nothing for me, but I can see why you'd think that lol. Selma hayek is damn hot in it though

Here's the real life Disco sally

I am 99% sure I saw this, live, back in the day on Boston TV. I would have been about 13. Damn, I'm old. :O We had a TV with no remote and public television ran all their best shows during fund raising. So I'd sit through the fundraising stuff, since I was (and am) lazy.

Honestly not really fan of this kind of music, but here's a couple of songs I vaguely remember from AM Top 40 radio from that era...

I've seen it argued that this one is about doing cocaine and NOT sex.

Bet you didn't know KISS recorded a (arguably) disco song?

DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I am 99% sure I saw this, live, back in the day on Boston TV. I would have been about 13. Damn, I'm old. :O We had a TV with no remote and public television ran all their best shows during fund raising. So I'd sit through the fundraising stuff, since I was (and am) lazy.

Honestly not really fan of this kind of music, but here's a couple of songs I vaguely remember from AM Top 40 radio from that era...

I've seen it argued that this one is about doing cocaine and NOT sex.

Bet you didn't know KISS recorded a (arguably) disco song?

yeah. some ultra classics.