P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
which countries and cities is it easiest to buy N?

I'm not going to take it back with me, I will CTB in that country. pls answer the question i'm desperate .
Bump, I don't want to get to peru and get turned down by each vet pharmacy because I require a prescription

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza and JFED
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Do you speak spanish? I think it would be easier to handle the situation and ask for it or even make a deal.

Reactions: Euthanza
P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
Do you speak spanish? I think it would be easier to handle the situation and ask for it or even make a deal.
I don't speak spanish, was hoping to get whatever taxi driver I had to help me + google translate. I would love to go with someone who is also trying to CTB aswell, so I don't have to do this alone.

I'm 100% certain I will CTB this year and probably within 2 months. Ordering N seems too risky, I'd rather get this shit in person.

Reactions: Euthanza
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm not aware that you can even do this. Legit businesses are out. I'm sure there are people who speak English in Mexico but finding someone who can sell N may be difficult. Asking around may not be safe. I don't know.
There have been others who have asked this before but I don't remember what was said. Maybe try the N Megathread.

P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
I'm not aware that you can even do this. Legit businesses are out. I'm sure there are people who speak English in Mexico but finding someone who can sell N may be difficult. Asking around may not be safe. I don't know.
There have been others who have asked this before but I don't remember what was said. Maybe try the N Megathread.
Vet pharmarcies

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Peru maybe? I think Mexico is most peoples first instinctive port of call but there's been reports of people coming home empty handed. Not only there though. I think there's similar reports from Peru, Taiwan and a small handful of asian countries but I'm generalising a bit as I don't remember specifics. I just remember the last account I read of success was in Peru but it was a while back. The recent shortage of pentobarbital triggered tighter scrutiny on its movements and subsequently restrictions on its distribution. The seemingly rapid uptick in use for ctb purposes has no doubt fed into that too. Whwn I first cane to this forum I had known of N for a few years and it was clearly being utilised for CTB but I think a number of factors caused it to become more well known and drew more "custom" as a result. Maybe I was just unaware of wuite how much it was being bought. I definitely saw a significant increase in the amount of sales I was/am aware of though. Then there was that recent, quite intent request from a coroner. They put pressure on LE to get to the bottom of it and wrote the request in such a way that they would struggle to side step it or beush it under the carpet. It was a formal request siting formal procedure and legislation. There was a time limit imposed in line with the legislative guidelines if I remember correctly. The coroners request is somewhere on the forum. I forget exactly where though. Even for LE to just humor the request and do bare minimum to meet the request it would involve a substantial step forward from their perspective IMHO. Where it would go from there I don't know but it was clear they werw looking for confirmation of an action plan from the relevant LE agencies. As auch, getting it abroad in person is not the same as it was a few years ago. It had already become hard to do before this stuff happened so now I imagine it would be even more challenging if at all possible.

I suspect it is possible but would take time and effort and a lot of dead ends and possibly monetary losses. Probably a bit of chance/luck mixed in. I also suspect its possible to get the odd bottle or two from online, perhaps dark net sources but they're few and far between and attempts to aquire that way come with significant chance of failure/scam.

Obviously if you get it abroad you need to use it there unless you want to attempt to send it home and travel back in the hooes it arrives unhindered. If using it abroad your body will need shipping back to your home country so its worth considering the cost of this and making arrangements to avoid it falling on your next of kin. Not sure what happens if there's no next of kin.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, powerofdap and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Vet pharmarcies
It may be hard to convince someone to sell you N. It may send up red flags if someone is going around asking for N.
They could call the authorities. I don't know how you could even get a prescription for N. Since it's for animals they would probably need a valid scrip from a local Dr. Also ... Are they expecting you to use it on a pet instead of taking it to an actual Vet?
Has anyone even been successful at this?

P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
It may be hard to convince someone to sell you N. It may send up red flags if someone is going around asking for N.
They could call the authorities. I don't know how you could even get a prescription for N. Since it's for animals they would probably need a valid scrip from a local Dr. Also ... Are they expecting you to use it on a pet instead of taking it to an actual Vet?
Ppeh reports mention which pharmacies sold without a prescription.

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Ppeh reports mention which pharmacies sold without a prescription.
Unless thwy recently added new sources those mentioned in the ppeh are massively outdated unfortunately. They even note themselves that it's no longer easy if at all possible to aquire it in those places. Siting failed attempts.
They're not selling it as a prescribed medication. They used to have it sitting on the shelf apparently. Different countries have (often wildly) different respective ethos around such things. Plus some areas where there's a lot of farming or animal husbandry of whatever kind would have more likely legitimate reasons for people to need such substances. In places like that there were times you could walk in and ask for it. As times change it saw its way below the counter, then out back and then by word of mouth and closed palms so to speak. They're not oblivious to the reason people buy it. For some it's recreational use and others for ctb. As such, any sales will be off record most likely.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
It is better to source online first, whether a companion, a friend, Air-BNB acquaintance or just a taxi driver who can speak Spanish-English, and then arrange the trade-hunt together. It seems too chaotic and dark to get there in foreign country without even knowing where exactly the details.

There are too many online scammers out there, it's so hard next to impossible to even verify which one has real stocks.

Probably the best is to communicate with D, see if he's available for local delivery cash on display?

P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
It is better to source online first, whether a companion, a friend, Air-BNB acquaintance or just a taxi driver who can speak Spanish-English, and then arrange the trade-hunt together. It seems too chaotic and dark to get there in foreign country without even knowing where exactly the details.

There are too many online scammers out there, it's so hard next to impossible to even verify which one has real stocks.

Probably the best is to communicate with D, see if he's available for local delivery cash on display?
I would seriously go to wherever D is and buy it in person. I don't want my package to get seized at customs

• Hugs
F

flyaway

Jul 11, 2020
There has been a thread by another user in which they explained how they got N in Bolivia. You could take a look at it:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-in-bolivia.91084/
I don't know if the information is still up-to-date but as already suggested, asking D if they could deliver it to you in their own country first would be the better alternative.