• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Danyyyyy

Danyyyyy

Yippee
Mar 19, 2023
banana milk. I peel a banana and put the whole thing (or as much as it can fit) into a cup and start breaking it down until it turns mushy with a fork. Then I add milk and keep mixing until banana milk :3 Yeah it might be a bit alot chunky, but it's rlly good and I just love drinking it while really doing anything. I gotta thank my gf tho for showing me how to make it :D

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot and Toji
t0rch

t0rch

too much
Mar 29, 2023
!I love tea also, especially milk tea with one sugar. Just holding the cup is so comforting. And the way the tea looks just light chocolate brown. I love to make tea for my partner too, and when they do it back, my day feels just a tad bit better :)
banana milk. I peel a banana and put the whole thing (or as much as it can fit) into a cup and start breaking it down until it turns mushy with a fork. Then I add milk and keep mixing until banana milk :3 Yeah it might be a bit alot chunky, but it's rlly good and I just love drinking it while really doing anything. I gotta thank my gf tho for showing me how to make it :D
The whole process sounds just as comforting as consuming it :)) have you tried/ do you happen to like banana chips also? I never liked just eating raw banana but somehow banana processed (e.g. banana milk, banana chip) I just love them? It's more of the aftertaste I like of the banana chips, and how they go crunch in my mouth.

Last edited:
S

ShadowsFall

Lost and forgotten
Jul 15, 2021
Scrambled eggs with tomatoes, onion and green peppers mixed in. A side of corned beef hash, grits (the real stuff, not the instant or quick) topped with cheddar cheese. French toast topped with butter and lastly, bacon.

Home made Mac and cheese using shell pasta with extra sharp cheddar cheese, mixed with tomatoes, hatch chili peppers, bacon and chicken. Topped with panko breading and extra cheddar.

Fried pickles
Fried Oreos
Chocolate covered bacon
Cannolis

And now I'm hungry :))

Last edited:
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
Definitely my mum's Cornbeef hash,with dumplings and red cabbage,delish!

B

bramble

Feb 17, 2023
deep fried cheese curds, fried chicken and waffles, lasagna, anything with chocolate

Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
Kentucky Friend Chicken:

200w.gif