• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
What about Benzocaine OD? I've read this:
Orajel used in the mouth may cause a condition in which the oxygen in your body tissues can become dangerously low. This is a potentially fatal condition called methemoglobinemia (met-HEEM-oh glo-bin-EE-mee-a). Do not use this medicine if you have ever had methemoglobinemia.

GET EMERGENCY MEDICAL HELP IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF METHEMOGLOBINEMIA: headache, tired feeling, confusion, fast heart rate, and feeling light-headed or short of breath, with a pale, blue, or gray appearance of your skin, lips, or fingernails.

An overdose of benzocaine can cause fatal side effects if too much of the medicine is absorbed through your skin and into your blood. Use the smallest amount needed.

Could this method be reliable?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 1 other person
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
So far ive read of reports where a person died from this but they were infants. I cant find the links now but 2 adults were taken to A&E with METHEMOGLOBINEMIA due to overdosing on medication they were using for toothache so yeah suppose i could happen, may need alot of it tho

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Eowyn

Eowyn

Nov 4, 2018
Hi Jadon91,
I have mentioned it before in the SN thread here: <a href="https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-26#post-130963">Sn megathread</a>
The only problem is knowing the lethal dosage and reliability. It can also be combined with other methods to produce methemoglobinemia. Hope this helps.x

Reactions: Jadon91, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Isn't methemoglobinemia what kills you with SN?

Reactions: MsM3talGamer, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I was just gonna say the same thing @ausboy96 methemoglobinemia is a state which will produce certain effects so regardless of weather its the SN or benzocaine causing it your more than likely gonna feel the same.

ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I was just gonna say the same thing @ausboy96 methemoglobinemia is a state which will produce certain effects so regardless of weather its the SN or benzocaine causing it your more than likely gonna feel the same.

I'm just worried it'll be painful.

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I'm just worried it'll be painful.

Yeah the shortness of breath and tachycardia are not going to be plesent but as the level of oxygen drops im hoping the level of consciousness will drop to and if i do have a seizure i wont know anything about it. Most seizure patients report feeling its onset but not during the actual event of the seizure. And of course hooefully i wont be alive mich longer after that.

What is worrying is the reports of people who have called for help while trying to CTB using SN but its never reported why they sought help, cant ask those who died. Either way i wont know untill i try if its painful or not just prepare myself by knowing what could happen

J

Jack

Jul 22, 2018
Im very interested in this method. Sounds so easy. Id hate to try it out and not use enough and just vegetable myself.

Reactions: Eowyn, Jadon91, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
heheb27595

heheb27595

Nov 20, 2019
It is a very rare allergic reaction. Which I do not have so this method is discarded.