• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
As a new member I was unaware of soliciting problems on this website. In my previous post I said "PM me if you'd like". Not realizing the stir it would cause. I'd like to start a new post which will have ZERO tolerance for PM's.
This thread is to discuss whether Benzobarbital might be an overlooked item that could have potential value, because I am interested in this possibility, for my own potential use (and others could also find it useful).
So it appears to be benzoic acid and phenobarbital.
Benzoic acid appears to be useless.
The amount of phenobarbital in it, wondering if anybody knows.
If anyone speaks Russian. I think there might be more info on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and jgm63
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Some thoughts based on basic web searches :

It seems that the mouse oral LD50-s are :
Benzobarbital 982 mg/kg
Pentobarbital 170 mg/kg

Applying a simplistic analysis :
This implies you may need nearly 8 times as much Benzobarbital compared with Pentobarbital.
This may then suggest that 94g of Benzobarbital would be equivalent to 12g of Pentobarbital.

So my question is, would it be practical to take 94g ?
(or is my above analysis flawed, and much less would be needed ?)

Perhaps someone could look into how many grams are sold, for what price ?
@IrRegularjoe : Do you have any data on that ? No need to name sources, etc, just need a ballpark idea of typical costs as this may impact feasibility.

If tablets, how many tables would you need to get 94g ?
If liquid, how concentrated is the liquid, and how many ml would you need to get 94g ?

Or is 94g wrong, and much less is needed ?

@Quarky00 :
What do you think of my simplistic thought process above ?
Any other input or research you could offer ?
Could Benzobarbital be useful as a method ?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm glad to see that you figured out the community reactions to your initial post and didn't take them personally and leave the forum over it.

I hope this new thread will result in the kind of edifying conversation you're seeking.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
I think that I told this old story........had a russian girlfriend, time ago......great woman......The Mother Russia's perfect daughter....I think that now she lives at the Donbass or over there, close to the frontier.........Good memories.....when I was younger.....

At the point. Do not uses pheno or similars without to add a benzo or at least a sedative, or both of them...will be better. It is slow and you could get an unpleasant surprise.
I attached you a safe concoption.

Attachments

• George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf
    360.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
Perhaps someone could look into how many grams are sold, for what price ?
@IrRegularjoe : Do you have any data on that ? No need to name sources, etc, just need a ballpark idea of typical costs as this may impact feasibility

I see it being sold for about 200 for a kilogram.
Some thoughts based on basic web searches :

It seems that the mouse oral LD50-s are :
Benzobarbital 982 mg/kg
Pentobarbital 170 mg/kg

Applying a simplistic analysis :
This implies you may need nearly 8 times as much Benzobarbital compared with Pentobarbital.
This may then suggest that 94g of Benzobarbital would be equivalent to 12g of Pentobarbital.

So my question is, would it be practical to take 94g ?
(or is my above analysis flawed, and much less would be needed

I agree, is 94 mg practical. If it gets the job done yes. If it's too much for a person to ingest IDK. The DDMP cocktail, which I'm interested in contains quite a bit of milligrams in a drink as well.

Man did I read that wrong. 94 grams. And I stated 94mg. Sorry.

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
It is Soviet drug and any info or research is hard to find, even in Russian .

Benzonal-500x500.jpg

It's a phenobarbital prodrug.

A metabolite of an anticonvulsant drug Benzonal was isolated from the guinea pig blood serum and identified by high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC). By using HPLC as well as ultraviolet-, infrared- and mass-spectrometry it was established that in the guinea pig intestine Benzonal undergoes alkaline hydrolysis with the formation of phenobarbital. The native Benzonal in the guinea pig blood serum was not found.

LD50 is not clear. It's for mice and always varies .

(1)
200417 Benzobarbital

(2)
200417 Benzobarbital2

The amount of phenobarbital in it, wondering if anybody knows.
70%, according to molecular weight .

Russian research states (note the bad translation):
Rapidly absorbed from the intestines, is metabolized by phenobarbital (is thus prodrug) and then oxidized mikrosomalnoy system tsitohroma P450. Creates high concentrations in the brain, liver and kidneys. Penetrates gistogematicheskie through barriers and breast milk. Effect develops through 20-60 minutes after solid reception. T1/2 is 3-4 days. Excreted kidneys as unchanged, and in the form of metabolites.
Had proper research been done, we could have known how much is actually converted to phentobarbital, and be more accurate. We have to count on LD50 estimates .

It converts to phenobarb and not pentobarb, as PPH emphasizes:
Nembutal is the commercial or trade name for the barbiturate whose chemical name is pentobarbital . This drug is different to another barbiturate called phenobarbital . Phenobarbital is a slow - acting drug , used predominantly as an anti - convulsant to stabilise people suffering from epilepsy . While phenobarb can be lethal in overdose , it has a much slower action than Nembutal and is not an ideal method for self - deliverance . These two barbiturates should not be confused

As @calendulo noted phenobarb (as opposed to N/nembutal/pento) can be used to ctb -- with other sedatives as part of a cocktail . See their attached PDF in the post above :)

PPH gives phenobarb (and hence the aforementioned benzobarb) as part of its cocktail or standalone:
The final drug is the barbiturate , Phenobarbital. This slow acting barbiturate is still prescribed as an anti - convulsant and can also be used as a solo end of life agent ( see reference to Phenobarb in the ' Taking Nembutal ' Chapter ) . The drug shown was sourced over the Internet . The illustration shows 200 x 3Gmg tablets , making a total of 6 gm of the ding . Three or more bottles would be required for the necessary 20gm .

However as a standalone PPH states 10g should kill , though slowly , so one is advised to use benzo (or other strong sleeping pills: knockout before):
Phenobarb is a different drug . In its usual form , phenobarb is a slow - acting anti - convulsant , prescribed when there is a risk of convulsions ( eg . brain trauma etc ) .

Some people will have access to phenobarb , either from their own doctor or from overseas pharmaceutical suppliers . A drink of lOgm ( ~ 250 of the white
30mg tablets shown in Fig 19.6 ) crushed and mixed with water will be lethal .

Note : There is no rapid loss of consciousness , as in the case of Nembutal . The time to death using phenobarbitone can be several hours . If one isfound before death resuscitation is very possible .

Phenobarb can , however , be made more effective by raising the pH of the solution of the crushed tablets . This is done using Sodium Carbonate to convert the Phenobarbetal to the more readily absorbed sodium phenobarbital . If available , lgm of Dilantin can be added to this drink with good eifect .

To reduce the time from taking the drink to loss of consciousness , a second drink made from a benzodiazepam sleeping drug
is recommended ( eg , Serapax , oxazepam or Mogadon , nitrazepam ) . Again , alcohol can be an effective supplement .

Phenobarb is also mentioned here on the forum:
Pheno has a lethal dose of 6 grms.
you'd have to take 7.2 grams
(However as mentioned PPH recommends 20g as part of a 3- or 4-drug cocktail; or 10g as a standalone? weird ...)

--What cocktail is similar to N?
--10 grams phenobarbital/ 2 grams oxy-fent mix/20 grams xanax/alcohol

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fenobarbital.35295
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/phenobarbital-v-n.25255/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/do-you-trust-in-phenobarbital.36267/

Phenobarbital LD is 162mg/kg and Benzobarbital LD is 345-982mg/kg , so multiply the required phenobarbital dosage by 2 to 6. Benzobarbital is mostly (70%) phenobarbital , so if most of it is actually converted to phenobarbital (as everything suggests) , I'd say the x2 multiplier is realistic ..

TLDR:
  • Benzobarbital is a Phenobarbital prodrug .
  • Phenobarbital recommended lethal dosage varies (see above) , ranges from 6g to 20g.
  • Equivalent for bezonal/benzobarbital would range from 12g to 40g (or 36g to 120g ; I'd go for lower x2 estimate) .
  • PPH states 10g Phenobarbital as fatal -- so 20g Benzobarbital is required.
  • It is viable as ctb , though long-acting (several hours) -- follow guides (do not confuse with pentobarbital).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MelodyCymbal, jgm63 and IrRegularjoe
P

prv

Jun 19, 2023
Bro what do you think of 30mg phentobarbital 3gram oxy contin fast act and 500mg of valium
I think that I told this old story........had a russian girlfriend, time ago......great woman......The Mother Russia's perfect daughter....I think that now she lives at the Donbass or over there, close to the frontier.........Good memories.....when I was younger.....

At the point. Do not uses pheno or similars without to add a benzo or at least a sedative, or both of them...will be better. It is slow and you could get an unpleasant surprise.
Bro

Chlorohydrate such a high price and hard to source.

Last edited:
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
Here's a Spanish medical company that offers it in 98% purity at 5g or 25g. Obviously the 25g one will be more than enough.

Benzobarbital AN-AG00F9UL | CymitQuimica
Additional information:
Benzobarbital
CAS: 744-80-9
Ref. AN-AG00F9UL
5g238.00 €
25g1,066.00 €
Chemical properties
Molecular weight:
Formula:
C19H16N2O4
Purity:
98%
MDL:
MFCD00806921
There is also, if I understand correctly, a cheaper version for sale. 50mg for €94.00, 100mg for €125.00, and 250mg for €180.00.

Benzobarbital TR-B130393 | CymitQuimica

Is this plausible enough to share or should I not post it on here for all to see? Oops, I guess I already did.

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Additional information:

There is also, if I understand correctly, a cheaper version for sale. 50mg for €94.00, 100mg for €125.00, and 250mg for €180.00.

Benzobarbital TR-B130393 | CymitQuimica

Is this plausible enough to share or should I not post it on here for all to see? Oops, I guess I already did.
Wow, no one else is considering this? It seems to me that this can work.

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Anyone else considering this??