• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
I'm thinking of killing myself with a bunch of Benadryl. I read on Lost All Hope that the LD50 is fifty 25mg pills, so I'm going with 200 just to be safe. I know it can cause hallucinations and stuff like that, I'm just wondering what the other side effects are and if they can permanently cripple me if I do survive.

Reactions: your pathologist
deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
i took an OD when i was about 14 of benadryl and 2 dexedrine (to keep me awake in case i lived and had to go to school the next day). i'm not sure how many i took! at least 24. the bottle was almost out and i didn't research it much. i didn't personally hallucinate. i didn't exactly have a pleasant night though. i remember feeling really restless and i couldn't sleep at all. my pupils got gian.

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/benadryl.4123/#post-60318

A couple people in this thread talk about their experiences.

Reactions: lv-gras
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Do you live with people? If so, this is not a good idea. I overdosed on Benadryl (don't remember much other than being confused and vomiting) and it was obvious to my family something was wrong. My texts and speech was incoherent, my pupils dilated, and I was talking to things that weren't there (don't remember what the hallucinations were). You might end up texting someone because you'll be so out of it and they'll be worried from how weird the texts are. So you might get found in time.

Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
Do you live with people? If so, this is not a good idea. I overdosed on Benadryl (don't remember much other than being confused and vomiting) and it was obvious to my family something was wrong. My texts and speech was incoherent, my pupils dilated, and I was talking to things that weren't there (don't remember what the hallucinations were). You might end up texting someone because you'll be so out of it and they'll be worried from how weird the texts are. So you might get found in time.
I have a roommate, but he should be out. So it's no problem if I act weird, I'm just worried about the pain or permanent physical damage.

Reactions: Trashcan and your pathologist
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
I have a roommate, but he should be out. So it's no problem if I act weird, I'm just worried about the pain or permanent physical damage.

Was told that if left untreated, I would have been in excruciating pain. But it might have been a scare tactic so I'm not sure. Either way, good luck.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Interesting. Anyone know how long it would take to die from this? Maybe combined with sleeping pills, opiates or benzodiazepines to lessen the unpleasantness.

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I'm thinking of killing myself with a bunch of Benadryl. I read on Lost All Hope that the LD50 is fifty 25mg pills, so I'm going with 200 just to be safe. I know it can cause hallucinations and stuff like that, I'm just wondering what the other side effects are and if they can permanently cripple me if I do survive.
I've sat with a bottle of 300...in fact, carry them around with me in my car....done a lot of research on it and it is quite hard to do. And the trip you'll get from it will be awful apparently. Seems if you are on a lot of other psych drugs you have more of a chance, or maybe die of hypothermia or drowning as well. You'll likely get confused, hallucinate, be very dry, nauseated, puke, black out while walking around hallucinating and have vision problems. There are loads of first hand accounts in a google search of people who have tried. I've spent days researching this as a way out. Not an easy way, imho. Wish it was.

Reactions: Dog Food