• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
I don't want to work but I won't be able to do anything worthwhile if I don't have a job.

I had 2 interviews this month for the same place. The first was in person which I was successful with, the second was a webcam interview I had this week.

The guy said to me that I done exceptionally well and though he wasn't supposed to tell me, I most certainly passed. He asked if I had done the job before etc. He told me I would hear back from them by Monday and I still havent had an email back.

I sent them an email today just asking if they could give me an update on my application etc. Not heard anything back on that either.

The only thing im holding out for is that they are doing a background check or somethign and its taking a while. It really shouldnt because I dont have a criminal record so the most likely explanation is some HR fuck cant get their finger out their ass.

I hope the opportunity doesnt pass me by because of some middleman asshole. I realyl cannot stand being unemployed anymore I feel my life slipping away. I am good at making time to do things like exercise and walking etc but theres only so much of that I can do. I need money and need to progress my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: indosoon, ijustwishtodie, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others

4g1vvvven

šŸ” Looking for the nicest exit šŸšŖ
Feb 14, 2023
You don't sound suicidal bro, I don't mean to be dismissive if you are.

It is good you feel the need to progress in life, I feel the need to end mine though I suppose the two aren't mutually exclusive.

I hope you get the job and/or what you want

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
I was in the same boat for the last month. I went to interviews and never heard back. I got emails trying to schedule interviews and got ghosted. Eventually, I got a job at a place that was desperately hiring. The modern job market is terrible right now and a lot of people are struggling. Hell, just 2 years ago I had to get a social worker to get me a job just because nobody was responding and I had absolutely nothing to put on my resume. If you're getting interviews that at least is a great sign. If this one doesn't work out there are probably more opportunities out there since they're at least bothering to interview you. Best of luck!

Terry A. Davis

Terry A. Davis

Aug 28, 2023
You don't sound suicidal bro, I don't mean to be dismissive if you are.

It is good you feel the need to progress in life, I feel the need to end mine though I suppose the two aren't mutually exclusive.

I hope you get the job and/or what you want
I'm not suicidal all the time. I am today because its valentines day

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Fingers crossed over the job. HR are shit. They are probably delaying it.