• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

fromabovein

Mar 4, 2024
Why do people mock my appearance every day, when they would have a mental breakdown or become physically violent if I done the same back to them?
I know I'm ugly and I hate being reminded about it. I feel doomed with the fact that I will never have a girlfriend or love in my life.
Everyone I work with has a reason to be alive. A wife, kids, stability, a purpose, a reason to get out of bed.
Why do I continue to exist? People joke that I have no life, and must be so confused by my presence.
I am an outcast, people act like I'm some kind of criminal who's done a horrific crime, just because of how ugly I am. People judge my whole character without saying a word to me before, laughing as they go past.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
life is v cruel🧸genetics, something u have no control over, determines the kind of life you'll get to live. & those who were lucky enough to win the genetic lottery <3 to pretend it doesn't.

i'm sorry you're suffering & have to live like this. wish i could offer more than a cliche sentiment.

F

fromabovein

Mar 4, 2024
life is v cruel🧸genetics, something u have no control over, determines the kind of life you'll get to live. & those who were lucky enough to win the genetic lottery <3 to pretend it doesn't.

i'm sorry you're suffering & have to live like this. wish i could offer more than a cliche sentiment.
They pretend it doesn't because they cannot relate at all. They have no experiences of being rejected and humiliated solely based on their appearance. Personality means very little, and good looking people naturally end up attracting good situations which positively shapes their personality anyway. Therefore, their cliches and false advice is all completely irrelevant to my own life.

How you look is the difference between being a well loved and respected teacher, or being in prison for false accusations of being some kind of rapist.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I understand you perfectly. One of my reasons for CTB is the fact that I will never be able to find a girlfriend or someone to hold my hand and tell me that I'm not a pathetic useless person and that everything will be okay, but I know that will never happen because my genetics didn't favor me at all.

I even met a girl who liked me for who I was, but unfortunately we permanently lost contact with each other and now here I am, alone, depressed and without any expectations for the future as she always supported me, she was the kind of person who said everything was going to be okay, and it was good while it lasted.

For me, Valentine's Day is the WORST date because I see several happy couples on the street. Of course, no one is 100% happy and every relationship has its problems, but I wonder why people like us can't experience this kind of thing too. Why can't we have care and affection from people other than our parents or family? Is it so wrong to want to be loved by someone else? Sometimes I feel like if a girl stayed with me, I would feel like something is wrong and it would probably be out of interest since I don't have anything good that would catch anyone's attention, but I would still like to have just one chance before I die, but I think this will be impossible so all I can do is regret and fantasize a little, there's nothing bad about that, I think.

But unfortunately, people considered ugly like us are not seen favorably in society. It even seems like they look at us as if we were monsters or that we committed some serious crime, and that's where the contempt comes from. So basically, if you're ugly, you'll be seen as a joke and you won't be able to truly be happy. You will only be happy if you meet people who don't care about appearance (which is difficult). I am really sorry, and sorry for the long text.

M

mtoro998

Experienced
Feb 29, 2024
Because people are evil but ive known many ugly men with hot girlfriends so you never know you may find someone.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
White van, throw them in the back, problem solved.

Morally justifiable? Who knows

parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

In Corpus Lamenti -into the body of lamentation...
Mar 3, 2024
They pretend it doesn't because they cannot relate at all. They have no experiences of being rejected and humiliated solely based on their appearance. Personality means very little, and good looking people naturally end up attracting good situations which positively shapes their personality anyway. Therefore, their cliches and false advice is all completely irrelevant to my own life.

How you look is the difference between being a well loved and respected teacher, or being in prison for false accusations of being some kind of rapist.
This teacher vs rapist analogy is true.

I never thought I'd say that sentence.

Good day to you.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
One day the beautiful people will get old and ugly though

W

wasted_years

Feb 13, 2024
I don't even wanna be hot or anything. I just wanna be NOT UGLY. I'll take average too... Maybe I should ctb with a shotgun so people don't see my ugly mug afterwards.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Love yourself as you are. Let others don't give a shit about your physical appearance. It is difficult to accept it but you can. There is also the option of having surgery if you have the money.