• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
When I was at my peak of suicidal ideation last year I thought I was at my worst and will never recover.
Right now after alot of work on myself I feel better in many ways but somehow empty at the same time.

Back then I did not care if I lived or died I did not care about my body and hygiene, nothing matterred to me except for finding a way to CTB. It was all an endless cycle of self hatred, anger an hopelessness. This is undoubtedly a horrible state to be in but at the same time it felt comforting and safe in a way because it felt I have nothing to lose anymore and nothing really matters.

Right now I just feel empty I don't want to die anymore but I don't want to live either, there is just nothing inside of me. Being suicidal felt better to be honest but I do not want to go back to that.

Sorry if this should be in the recovery section, please let me know I will move it there.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry you are feeling this way. It's not the best place to be stuck in between those two. I think you should decide which of those two sections here you want to be active in and work towards to. Good luck to you either way. As for my case I have never felt a better peace and content once I exhausted all my possibilities and made my decision.

feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Am sorry you are feeling this way. It's not the best place to be stuck in between those two. I think you should decide which of those two sections here you want to be active in and work towards to. Good luck to you either way. As for my case I have never felt a better peace and content once I exhausted all my possibilities and made my decision.
Thank you, I guess you are right, also I haven't excluded the possibility of ctb yet if life gets worse again might as well go with it.
I wish you the best!