GlutenFreeCat

GlutenFreeCat

You're gonna carry that weight.
Dec 6, 2023
Just got off the phone with a friend. Tried to tell him how I feel but it just made it worse. Being open and honest about my suicidal thoughts with him and hearing him tell me the same clichéd bullshit my therapist says makes me feel like no one understands how I'm truly feeling. I'm drunk af and wish I could talk to someone that actually gets it.. idk I'm sorry everyone. It doesn't matter. I'm just another faceless internet stranger feeling the same way as everyone else... thinking I should expedite my ctb date to now

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid, Aim, Finalnight and 2 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
No one I know really knows what i'm going through. If I had to tell them. i'm not sure they would "get it".
It was a pure thing you did in trying to tell someone but sometimes it's too much to proccess for normal people.
Don't hold it against your friend.

I always felt that written words are better for this kind of confession. Maybe that can help you better express yourself.

Reactions: Immensevoid
GlutenFreeCat

GlutenFreeCat

You're gonna carry that weight.
Dec 6, 2023
No one I know really knows what i'm going through. If I had to tell them. i'm not sure they would "get it".
It was a pure thing you did in trying to tell someone but sometimes it's too much to proccess for normal people.
Don't hold it against your friend.

I always felt that written words are better for this kind of confession. Maybe that can help you better express yourself.
I can't wait anymore

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
The living will never understand the need to kill yourself. That is what we are here for. Vent to us without judgement or cliche sayings of hope.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just think that many people won't even try to understand, but I get why that made you feel worse, I cannot stand pro-lifers who repeat the same toxic positivity platitudes and just invalidate people's suffering, I personally wouldn't see it as the best idea to open up at all. But anyway best wishes.