YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I just gotta smile, since everyime I spoke it'd upset you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, BringMeToLife and RoundaboutResolved
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
So today I decided to remind myself to feel somthing, aka from self inflicted injury, because I just have to prove to myself that my pain is real, what I feel is real an not just some sad streak that most assume is the cause for my behavior, when I know for certain that how i feel isn't normal, but, I keep being told over an over again that this is how everyone feels at your age, honestly that's the most basic line used against allota people to invalidate somones feelings into convincing themselves that If this how everyone feels,, then why are there still people smiling and walking around care free, if what i feel is just how everyone feels then why aren't they hiding an hurting themselves like I am, well because not everyone feels this way so don't keep lying to me and yourself by telling me this is just normal an it'll pass when I know there are people out there who feel how I feel, only difference is dad that these people who feel how I do aren't just young kids an young adults, there are people your age who have been feeling this for so long fighting with themselves to survive, but you won't see that will you, you don't want to accept the fact that how you feel isn't normal either,,