N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I know it is a controversial topic. In off topic politics is okay? If not please delete it. When I was younger i was quite conservative. But being mentally ill made me realize how important the welfare and health care system is. I feel more sorry for people who are unemployed or homeless because i get how mean life can be. I still do not like everthing about the left however I hate the conservatives too strongly for their point of you in relation to assisted suicide.

Reactions: Black Sky, noaccount, Lupgevif and 4 others
B

Belaya Noch

Sep 3, 2020
Similar here, but I also understood that there's some deeper motivation behind welfare system than humanity itself - namely that the social inequalities should be kept within some reasonable limits, otherwise we are in danger of another revolution or a plutocracy.

Reactions: noaccount, Sensei and noname223
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Same here. I used to be quite conservative, but now I strongly believe in universal income and the right to die with dignity.

Being ill for decades has a funny way of changing one's perspective. That's why I don't think healthy individuals should be making legislation about issues they never in a million years could understand.

Reactions: Black Sky, noaccount and Belaya Noch
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'm not even going to touch this one...

Reactions: Thegoldenapples