• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I have to go on a two week trip to the pacific coast, I'm missing part of my university classes, and my exit plans will have to be delayed. I can't sleep at all and I feel so ill, all the time. I'm also never allowed out of the house so I have no chance to pick up my H from my PO Box. What the fuck am I suppose to do. Thinking about going in front of a train at this point.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HGL91, Donewith_, About_to_Go and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I have to go on a two week trip to the pacific coast, I'm missing part of my university classes, and my exit plans will have to be delayed. I can't sleep at all and I feel so ill, all the time. I'm also never allowed out of the house so I have no chance to pick up my H from my PO Box. What the fuck am I suppose to do. Thinking about going in front of a train at this point.

It sucks, but you know it's not a good idea to be rash. I'm sorry they won't leave you the fuck alone.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
It sucks, but you know it's not a good idea to be rash. I'm sorry they won't leave you the fuck alone.
It's basically suicide watch and it's making me so miserable. I feel trapped. I just want to go.

Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's basically suicide watch and it's making me so miserable. I feel trapped. I just want to go.

I know, I hope you don't rush into something unsafe because of that, though. Hugs

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019

Hey. Could be worse. The pacific coast is pretty.

When I wasn't depressed, my previous boyfriend and I took a drive from Malibu to San Francisco, stopping at various places and it was super enjoyable.

What part of the pacific coast are you doing, and what will you be doing for 2 weeks?