mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
I was gone for a few weeks after reaching another low point. I was close to admitting myself to the hospital because I had literally zero self control and was scared I might try to ctb impulsively and fail - and possibly end up with some unfixable damage.

On that day I relapsed and ended up taking around 20 pills - some blood pressure medication and painkillers, not to ctb but to just somehow calm myself down. Needless to say, I felt like shit for the rest of the day due to that. But at least I felt calm.

I haven't gone to work in three weeks. I went to my doctor and talked to my therapist about it and they advised me to not go to work in that state. However, I know my coworkers are shit-talking me because of that.

Every day is so draining, I just wish I was gone. Living is expensive. Everything is hard.

I plan on taking another few pills on monday when my partner is at work to somehow reduce my misery. After being clean for two years, I don't think I can stay away from it any longer. I'm a mess and I hate myself for this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet Tart, Kerrtu, pole and 2 others
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Life can be so tough and painful. I really hope you can find some peace. Best of luck,

Reactions: Sweet Tart and mob
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just feeling so tired of suffering here, existing certainly can be so dreadful. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: bluebus and mob