Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RappleOffender

Aug 10, 2023
A few years ago I was drunk and made an error. I accidently slept with an underage girl, I was drunk and really didn't know. She reported me and I was put on a list. I was fired from my job and no one will accept me, I can't even go back into uni because of my criminal record. I feel so hopeless. I just want this all to end. It really wasn't my fault. Any advice?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PeaceWanted, Stormy Raine, strigoi and 8 others
soviet_connection1

soviet_connection1

Aug 9, 2023
A few years ago I was drunk and made an error. I accidently slept with an underage girl, I was drunk and really didn't know. She reported me and I was put on a list. I was fired from my job and no one will accept me, I can't even go back into uni because of my criminal record. I feel so hopeless. I just want this all to end. It really wasn't my fault. Any advice?
Sometimes young women can look a lot older than they really are. I don't blame you.

You made the mistake and acknowledged it, which is a great step in the right direction.

Are you currently feeling suicidal about this ?

aed.vita.aeterna

aed.vita.aeterna

Aug 5, 2023
Theres the hole methods in mega threads ifyw

Cute_&_Loving

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
Oh I'm very sorry to hear that. What kind of advice are you looking for? On life or on death?....

Reactions: Mndcntrl, Octavia and Dead Already
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Mate, if you didn't know her age and it was consensual then why are you affected by it? If she never told you and you thought she was legal then I don't understand why you have to bear the brunt of it.

Reactions: Orbitc, Wehmut, CyVir and 2 others
R

ReversedNthTerm

Jul 14, 2023
Mate, if you didn't know her age and it was consensual then why are you affected by it? If she never told you and you thought she was legal then I don't understand why you have to bear the brunt of it.
The law lol

Reactions: Stormy Raine, tora, AntHills and 3 others
Cute_&_Loving

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
On death, theres no hope in life anymore.
I see. Then you should search the site and get familiar with different methods and try and choose what the most accessible and available to you

Reactions: Octavia
R

RappleOffender

Aug 10, 2023
The law, I got done for statutory rape. Meaning there was consent just with someone below the age of consent. They obviously took her side in the situation because who is going to believe an adult man over a young girl?

• Love
Reactions: CyVir, AntHills, lachrymost and 1 other person
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
The law, I got done for statutory rape. Meaning there was consent just with someone below the age of consent. They obviously took her side in the situation because who is going to believe an adult man over a young girl?
I'm sorry all that happened. I don't know all the ins and outs of the case. But, if you didn't know she was underage and it was consensual I don't think it is a fair system.

Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV) and soviet_connection1
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Today we live in a society where men are discriminated against (the West)... toxic feminism... be strong my friend, you are not alone.

Reactions: Microwave, AntHills, lachrymost and 6 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
There is a registered sex offender living across the street from me. He is the head of a large maintenance department for a large chain of restaurants here. He seems to have a very nice life, lives in a nice house. Registered sex offenders are everywhere, at least they are on a map published by the state I live in. There is hope for you in your situation but you just have to be very creative in how you go about housing and jobs.

• Informative
Reactions: Stormy Raine, 710, Disappointered and 2 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
That's a bad judgement call right there. How can it not be your fault?

• Hmph!
Reactions: swaraj, aleph_zero, maybunni and 16 others
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Why did she decide to report you? Was she also drunk?

Not saying you forced her to sleep with you but how can you judge a moment you don't remember?

Reactions: Orbitc and sammiechzxv
sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Not sure if I can agree with you on it "really not being your fault" but I hope things getting better for you. I'm sure it definitely makes life harder but there are plenty of sex offenders out there who've managed to get their lives together & are living decently. I hope the same for you in the future & hope things get better. Even when it really doesn't feel like it, there's always hope.

• Hmph!
Reactions: wristcutangel, maybunni, Barteljaap and 2 others
Stuckinpast28

Stuckinpast28

Drifter of life
Jul 9, 2023
To be honest there is hope out there. Plenty of businesses are willing and ready to hire reformed criminals no matter the crime because they believe everyone deserves a second chance. You could also try the immigration option or work abroad that's also an option. Dying because you feel there is no hope when you haven't really tried is not really fair to yourself if you are feeling guilty for what you have done then that's another matter, you just have to accept that what is done is done and move on.

Reactions: 710 and FormerlyFe(IV)
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Fucking sucks. Fuck life, fuck bitches

Reactions: Microwave, Moxim, ChronicPain23 and 1 other person
W

Werewolf.

Student
May 28, 2021
No, it's not your fault — you had no idea what the reality was, so don't blame yourself for something you had no idea of. You were completely ignorant at the time and that's enough. Although society won't take that and they will demonize you… but screw what society thinks. You know the realities. That's what matters. Stay strong, bud.

Reactions: Fml
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
"Accidentally"? Bollocks. It is on you to make sure you are not fucking an underage girl. That is because children cannot give informed consent.

Ever wondered if it has ruined her life?

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: swaraj, Whale_bones, saddestbunny and 22 others
soviet_connection1

soviet_connection1

Aug 9, 2023
"Accidentally"? Bollocks. It is on you to make sure you are not fucking an underage girl. That is because children cannot give informed consent.

Who are you to judge ?

Reactions: sensation86 and CyVir
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Okay… how the frick does one make mistakes like these? What were your ages?

Reactions: wristcutangel, OpalCheesecake, moonlightwhisper and 6 others
CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023

It depends. He said he was drunk, so maybe he was at a club or a party and assumed the girls there are of age because of it? Underage girls sneak into parties and clubs all the time. It could be her fault, regretted it and blamed him. We don't have enough context.

Reactions: jessisme, CyVir, anhedonicNfoggy and 1 other person
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
It depends. He said he was drunk, so maybe he was at a club or a party and assumed the girls there are of age because of it? Underage girls sneak into parties and clubs all the time. It could be her fault, regretted it and blamed him. We don't have enough context.

You're blaming an underage girl for some creep statutorily raping her? Nice victim blaming. If you can't be sure of her age and ability to actively consent then keep your prick in your pants.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: swaraj, Whale_bones, stermc and 13 others
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
her fault? he's the adult , being drunk isn't an excuse. so what? if she sneaked then her getting raped is fine cuz its her fault right? you don't get drunk and fuck whatever girl.... please stfu we don't need context

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: swaraj, Mors, wristcutangel and 16 others
CursedReality88

CursedReality88

May 23, 2023
her fault? he's the adult , being drunk isn't an excuse. so what? if she sneaked then her getting raped is fine cuz its her fault right? you don't get drunk and fuck whatever girl.... please stfu we don't need context
I love how you came to the conclusion that he raped her. He said there was consent but she was underage which he found out LATER. So yes. Context matters. He didn't force himself on her. It could've been her sneaking into a party/club and agreed on having sex. If he was in a adult setting, it wouldn't be wrong for him to not question the age of the girls especially if it was at a UNI like he said he goes to. They both could have been drunk as well.

You don't fucking know and all we got is that he said they both had consent sex which the law agreed on. So why dont you stfu and relax.

Reactions: jessisme, CyVir, lachrymost and 1 other person
Barteljaap

Barteljaap

Jan 17, 2021
There is a registered sex offender living across the street from me. He is the head of a large maintenance department for a large chain of restaurants here. He seems to have a very nice life, lives in a nice house. Registered sex offenders are everywhere, at least they are on a map published by the state I live in. There is hope for you in your situation but you just have to be very creative in how you go about housing and jobs.
You are saying that like it's a good thing...
You're blaming an underage girl for some creep statutorily raping her? Nice victim blaming. If you can't be sure of her age and ability to actively consent then keep your prick in your pants.
Calling him a creep for this, really? If the OP didn't have the intention of sleeping with an underage girl, and she genuinely looked older, then you might as well be calling anyone who has sex a creep.

Last edited:
Reactions: CursedReality88 and soviet_connection1
soviet_connection1

soviet_connection1

Aug 9, 2023
It was her fault, for flirting with an older guy and lying about her age.

• Yay!
Reactions: Larysa
Status
Not open for further replies.