• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
like people tell you that you don't deserve to die and you know they're wrong, you know they say it because they're nice but you know they're wrong... I know they're wrong. The same shit keeps happening because I'm a stupid self-absorbed piece of shit and I know death would solve the problem and I don't fault others for not seeing it, they're nice, or else don't know me well enough... I need to die, actually need to, it would be a net positive, I no longer suffer the pain and shame of who I am and others are spared my bullshit! :D

But I am the problem, I know this, it's obvious. I am an obnoxious, shameful being, and I have been for a very long time.

I really wish I could kill myself. I am tired of being me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: baller, abchia, kunikuzushi and 6 others
escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
I am a bad person too. I deserve hell but I don't want it because I'm a bad person who doesn't want to pay the fair price for being born scum so I am cowardly hoping to be able to kill myself and escape. There may or may not even be an escape. I feel bad for wanting to escape hell because I am such a bad shit person but I don't like being doomed...who am I to question nature?

I wish other people would kill me because at least then there's some good in the world done by my scum existence being eradicated, like that person would be doing a good thing for us all, merciful to me as well, and they would be a hero.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hunterer, KlMeNw and fleetingnight
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
being a bad person doesn't mean that you can become a good person

you can learn from the mistakes that you've made

idk what you've done nor what you've gone thru but you can use all those faulty experiences in your advantage to become a better version of yourself

rn ur stuck in a tunnel vision; you've done bad so you think that you deserve to be punished in some kind of way

you can either step out of this life as a bad person by ctbing or have a go at becoming a better person

and if that doesn't work out, u can still decide to ctb

Reactions: Hunterer
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
What did you do?
A lot but most recently made a dumb offensive thread that rightfully pissed people off then got deleted and I feel like an asshole, because I am an asshole, I feel like I need to kill myself cuz it keeps happening, I'm a stupid obnoxious pretentious ignorant asshole and I need to die.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I think you need to improve your self-image and self-esteem

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and JealousOfTheElderly
J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
A lot but most recently made a dumb offensive thread that rightfully pissed people off then got deleted and I feel like an asshole, because I am an asshole, I feel like I need to kill myself cuz it keeps happening, I'm a stupid obnoxious pretentious ignorant asshole and I need to die.
If it was the thread about asking people to insult you, I had an answer typed out but didn't post it.
However I'll post it here:
"No. I won't insult you. You are not the bad things you say you are and you don't deserved to be insulted by anyone - in real life or on the internet. You are not a bad person."

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
If it was the thread about asking people to insult you, I had an answer typed out but didn't post it.
However I'll post it here:
"No. I won't insult you. You are not the bad things you say you are and you don't deserved to be insulted by anyone - in real life or on the internet. You are not a bad person."
No, one where I asked if overly sensitive or emotional people are annoying and deserve to die. I fear people want me dead and simply refuse to express it. I made a lot of generalizations. I am a bad person and I deserved to be called pretentious, ignorant and an asshole. I accept the criticism, I fucked up. I wanted to trigger myself and did something that had the potential to trigger others as well.
I think you need to improve your self-image and self-esteem
I do bad things, I deserve to feel bad.

...If the people currently in my life knew how big an asshole I am, they wouldn't stick by me and I'd be free to ctb. The only problem being the added shame and guilt and depression I'd feel pushing them away but I already push them away, maybe I just need to wait it out, they'll get tired of me in time and I'll know they're tired of me so that'll be extra motivation...

Last edited:
D

do0mer

Jul 28, 2024
Bro I (and probably many others) did similar things for fun. It's not that deep. There's no need to be so harsh on yourself