• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

RW__Asher23

Student
Dec 11, 2022
Yes I lost hearing and become Deaf/HH. I spend years learning how to communicate again with people and learn ASL = American Sign Language. I have two languages now. English and ASL. So I talk to teacher at local State College and they want someone to offer to have a bi monthly group to help the students taking the ASL Class College level. I told them myself and another member of the Deaf community here would be happy to help. We created a group called ASL Coffee Social at Spot Coffee. It was a success and we got so many young students coming to the meeting the place we used got two long wood tables for us and donated the half of the restaurant/coffee shop to us 2 nights a month for free. I make up mind to do something good for someone else before my date. It has been a long running thing since then. But my date is only few months away now. Anyway just wanted to share this and a photo from one of those nights. I am taking the photo so you wont see me but out class. Was at 6:30 - 9Pm. Don't know if it will matter to anyone but hey. There it is. Peace to you all.

Antibiotic

Antibiotic

Always more but never enough
Mar 17, 2023
That's a really beautiful story it sounds like you've done an amazing thing I'm sure all those people really appreciate you, although I wish people like you would stay in this world I wish you luck with your plan and I hope once you're gone your group stays alive and keeps learning

what you've done is a great thing you should be proud of yourself