P

prisoner416

May 20, 2018
Still researching methods. For a while I didn't have access to the forums for some reason, but I'm hoping to correct that.

The age of COVID has put a damper on a lot of ideas. Firearms are a no-go, and I don't trust buying N from another party, so SN seems like the best bet. I'd like to do more research. Since I do not live alone, how noisy it is is a factor, and vomit issues would be a certain tip-off.

Does anyone else find themselves entertaining the thoughts of death while living normal life? It's a pervasive thing with me.

On a side-note, if anyone can give me a link to the discord again, that would be greatly appreciated. There are a lot of people on there that I consider to be friends that I'd hate to lose contact with. (I ended up spending more time on there then actually posting here, since my attention was scattered. I hope to correct that.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: degeneratewaste, whywere and AmDead
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
hey, welcome back and hope you've been somewhat well.

sorry that lifes pushed you to want to stumble back onto the site again.

this thread is everything you need to know about the new discord server. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-discord-server.46505/#post-844271

take care.

AmDead

AmDead

早く死にたい
Aug 20, 2020
Does anyone else find themselves entertaining the thoughts of death while living normal life? It's a pervasive thing with me.
This is a thing I do often. I appear completely normal or perhaps maybe a bit zoned out. In my mind though I am thinking of all the possible ways to die at that moment.
sometimes it becomes like a game, how realistic or brutal I can get with my thoughts

P

prisoner416

May 20, 2018
hey, welcome back and hope you've been somewhat well.

sorry that lifes pushed you to want to stumble back onto the site again.

this thread is everything you need to know about the new discord server. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-discord-server.46505/#post-844271

take care.

I actually don't have access to that page, since my time away from to forum caused my account to be limited. I asked to be reinstated a year or so ago but never got a response. That was the main reason I was using the discord more. Hoping something can be worked out.

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
This is a thing I do often. I appear completely normal or perhaps maybe a bit zoned out. In my mind though I am thinking of all the possible ways to die at that moment.
sometimes it becomes like a game, how realistic or brutal I can get with my thoughts

Yup, same here. I'm thinking about the best way to kill myself again and again. My brain is slow down, I'm not focus on my work, don't want to talk, impatient, and pretty pissed off about everything.

Reactions: AmDead