• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BitumenSquid

The coolest cephalopod on the block
Jan 21, 2023
Obviously with hanging, full or partial, proper rope is ideal but I've always mainly thought about using bedsheets to do it. Surely if you just roll them up it would make a pretty strong rope.

I did attempt using this method a good while ago (somewhere between partial and full) but I stopped before I lost consciousness. It seemed to hold my weight fine but do you guys think it would actually be able to support a hanging for long enough for ctb?

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
the sheet itself it strong enough for most, the only point is where you tie the sheet-rope. if the place you hang the rope isnt strong enough then it would also fail, i guess
hope this helps

B

BitumenSquid

The coolest cephalopod on the block
Jan 21, 2023
the sheet itself it strong enough for most, the only point is where you tie the sheet-rope. if the place you hang the rope isnt strong enough then it would also fail, i guess
hope this helps
The attachment place shouldn't be an issue, I don't think. I guess if it doesn't work I'd just pull the whole rafters down though so that could be an issue

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Prisoners use their sheets all the time to commit suicide. Some of those high thread-count sheets are pretty damn strong. Some you can't even rip.