• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

emma99

Jul 31, 2024
I'm not sure if other people have experienced this but I will do my best to explain.

I discovered that obtaining all the necessary equipment for the inert gas method using Nitrogen
brought about a level of Europa which i haven't experience in a long time.

I first bought the wrong regulator, then I discovered I needed a converter thread so that I could
fit a regulator onto the nitrogen.

I tried ordering some SCBA apparatus only to discover that a bag would suffix.
And now that I have acquired all the necessary equipment I have found my mood slump back
into the dark place which it had previously been at.

My anxiety has gone through the roof.
Im constantly in fear that i might get hit by a car
or that someone is going to break into my house
and discover the nitrogen tanks and paraphernalia

Has anyone else experienced anything similar?

Reactions: ToMoveOn and Kusogaki
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
If you truly want to end it, you wouldn't be this anxious - why would you be?

Personally, I wouldn't go through with it as I reckon your body is telling you this. And once you're dead, you can't come back from that mistake

Listen to your body. Our gut instinct is SO important. We should never ignore it - it is there for a reason

Reactions: ToMoveOn, CosmicPaperCut, rosalind3737 and 1 other person
E

emma99

Jul 31, 2024
If you truly want to end it, you wouldn't be this anxious - why would you be?

I don't agree that its a sign i don't want it.
And without sounding like I'm trying to justify
my reasons or where my heart is in this.

My anxiety usually gets bad to the point that
my mind creates stories to accompany the anxiety

Reactions: ToMoveOn and CantDoIt
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
I think it's completely normal to feel agitated. We are programmed to avoid death, and everyone has a different reaction. There are many circumstances which lead to the decision which can cause anxiety. People who have 'backed themselves into' ctb and feel regret, people with mental illnesses like anxiety and BPD, people with a strong SI, and people who are very calm and self-assured.

Reactions: ToMoveOn
E

emma99

Jul 31, 2024
I think it's completely normal to feel agitated. We are programmed to avoid death, and everyone has a different reaction. There are many circumstances which lead to the decision which can cause anxiety. People who have 'backed themselves into' ctb and feel regret, people with mental illnesses like anxiety and BPD, people with a strong SI, and people who are very calm and self-assured.

Whenever I see people use the term 'SI' I always get confused. I know they mean Survival instincts, but I always read as "Suicidal ideation"

Reactions: ToMoveOn, Kusogaki and CantDoIt
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
I don't agree that its a sign i don't want it.
And without sounding like I'm trying to justify
my reasons or where my heart is in this.

My anxiety usually gets bad to the point that
my mind creates stories to accompany the anxiety
You asked, so I gave my opinion. I didn't say you had to justify anything, that's weird to even imply I did.

You said you are constantly scared you're going to get hit by a car, but yet.. you want to kill yourself? That is definitely not rational thinking, hence why I said you evidently don't want to do it, and rushing into it isn't good. But sure, you know best.

Although, I'm not sure why you would ask, if you're SO sure, you wouldn't need to, because you would be set on the decision you made for yourself without the input of others.

You shouldn't need others input when it comes to that, it is your decision and yours only, and you would know if you don't want it or do - perhaps you needed validation from others that are in the same mindset, who knows. Hopefully you have achieved that, and you feel a lot better now.

You seem confused and in two minds. Sometimes it's better to see an outsiders point of view, which you did ask for, you just don't like the fact that I don't agree - it is the Internet - not everyone that is suicidal is going to tell you it is the right decision when you are evidently displaying signs of indecisiveness.

Suicide is permanent and not a decision you should be taking lightly. I was merely stating this, nothing else.

Don't ask for an opinion if you don't want the honest truth.

You cannot expect every single suicidal person to think the same as you, we are not all going to tell you to kill yourself at the drop of a hat, when you are anxious about it - pretty sure that's the definition of feeling unsure about a decision

All the best in whatever you decide

turnip

turnip

Jul 30, 2024
Whenever I see people use the term 'SI' I always get confused. I know they mean Survival instincts, but I always read as "Suicidal ideation"
I always think it's self-injury haha

I also feel anxious a lot about ctb. But, for me at least, it's the same feeling I had in the week leading up to me leaving my ex. I knew it was going to hurt me and other people. Our cats would lose a parent. Timing, logistics. Leaving was the correct decision, I knew that, but that in itself feels kind of awful, right?

I don't know what's right for you one way or another but I think there are millions of reasons to feel anxious about a major, irreversible decision with no confirmed outcome.