• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

spicyfriedtofu

Idiot
Jun 10, 2018
I have a friend that I have become really sentimental toward now that I'm getting closer to ctb. In some ways I really want to say goodbye to her also. She doesn't live in the same country and wouldn't hear of me leaving, so it would be nice to let her know and tell her how much I appreciate her, but on the other hand I'm really afraid of her feeling like she could have done something to 'save' me.

Do you guys also become more sentimental toward your loved ones or do you rather try to distance yourself from them?

Reactions: Tiburcio
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I think trying to distance oneself is logically the best route

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Lotharius, thickwing and 5 others
T

Tiburcio

I think trying to distance oneself is logically the best route
It's the best but is very difficult.

-------------------

I know somebody who is about to die. I should be happy because it's what she wants and rationally being sad would be a bit selfish due to the circunstances but I can't avoid it.

Reactions: thickwing, soundwave and skitliv
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
The desire to be sentimental with people sounds suspiciously like Survival Instinct. Don't give that fucker an inch.

Reactions: skitliv and Ktmnny
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I'm incapable of in depth emotional connections.

There is a few people that I have sentiment for (One here that I know of) that bother of the idea of them just dying.

Reactions: typx
DF90

DF90

Experienced
Mar 18, 2018
I tend to get sentimental.

Reactions: ScaredOfLife