• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
for people in pain, feeling nothing at all seems like a much better alternative. but only on the surface. my emotions are extremely limited to the point i do not feel very basic things like will (hard to wrap your head around, i know). problem is that everything that makes you you, is your feelings. you wanting to become a robot is a feeling. if you actually achieved this goal, you wouldnt be happy about it because you would feel nothing. you wouldnt even know that you made the right decision or not.

Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Fancy cake with handmade marzipan roses and everything. You know that sensation when you eat several bites of sweets in a row, the sweet taste disappears and you only feel the unpleasant sugar saturation on your tongue. I felt that from the first bite.
Liar. You felt something! If you continue like this you'll become a bitter old lady instead of a robot. but I can feel it, marzipan roses wow... you'll be full in seconds.

Now wait a God damn minute, there's low quality cake? My entire existence is now in question.
You should see the mess I make in the kitchen, a new world would open to you.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Liar. You felt something! If you continue like this you'll become a bitter old lady instead of a robot. but I can feel it, marzipan roses wow... you'll be full in seconds.
What I think I'm becoming:

eec6b3b1e5ddfbc61de6c8b7e1ffa0bc.jpg

What I'm actually becoming:

latest

• Yay!
Reactions: Mentalmick and Lmd
P

Peace!

Aug 20, 2021
Is there any way to become a 100% robot, who doesn't feel anything except whatever extremely narrow and specific range of emotions they're programmed to feel?

I'm 90% robot. The 10% that isn't is like the chafing spot on the inside of a shoe. How do I get rid of this? Is it even possible? I've become more and more robot as I've aged, although I'm only 28 currently. Is just waiting the answer? Will I completely turn into metal at age 40? Or age 50? Any way to speed this up? Or will there always be that chafing spot of humanity that will torment me for the rest of my days?

I already have some ideas but I'd like to hear your thoughts as well.
I am seeking the opposite: to become less of a robot. 100% human or some sort of evolved species. What's your profile picture from?