• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
@Jumper Geo thanks!! Do u know anything more specific? I really want to hit the ground. If u do, pls PM me i'd be grateful til the end of my life ;) any info is valued

Jump

Hiya

I sent you a PM I have this feeling BH will be in the news today for some reason, I will check and let you know.

Cheers

Geo

Forwardplanning

Forwardplanning

Feb 23, 2020
There is a lot of talk on SS as well I think there is about 6 people going there soon I would love to go but I'm scared of heights, I thought I overcame my fear and was looking very closely at BH and planned it but after watching a few video's I decided SN maybe more peaceful but it would be so nice not worrying about SN and meds and puking it all up and failing and just stepping of the edge..

Cheers

Geo
I was looking at the meds route but it's becoming impossible to get anything!

Reactions: Jumper Geo
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Good luck to both of you. I hope you both find peace

Sideswipe

Sideswipe

I have 2 Simian Palms... DNA is F@£ked
Nov 20, 2019
Hey, late to chip in here but LOL @ the comments regarding chaplains etc,

just so you know, they are not allowed to restrain you if your near the edge. They won't risk it.
They will do the ol fasioned, engage, relate, offer tea and call Police & Coast Gaurd or the Triage car.

they talk to everyone so if you are shifty or sullen etc they know the signs.. they train for it.

there is usually only 2 on duty per half day. The occasional "training team" for new ones.

ultimately they will stand and watch you jump if they have to. Then the CG will either get your body or anchor it until it is safe to do so.

you think si is bad for the jump, try doing it with an audience!

regarding travel: its not impossible. If you are flagged as a misper etc then yes you will trigger the ANPR. There is one both ends but there is a back entrance that avoids them.

After midnight your unlikely to be stopped from doing it unless you trigger the ANPR or call a Taxi passed pub hours.

You can't really "sit it out" from daylight as that would be cause for concern.

you would need to quite literally arrive, get out for a walk, take a normal glance around (make sure you look like your on a walk, ie correct clothing etc) when the time suits you, jump.

They wear bright red or flecky coats so easy to spot.
Most are geriatric... or young noobs.

If you encounter one, don't fall for the tea & biscuit lol

After midnight, Chaps go home and Police drive through a couple times about 12:30am, 2:30am & 5am.
They just do a drive by and wake people up that are in cars. make sure they are alive etc.

if an empty car is found but doesn't trigger the ANPR then they won't get out to have a look...

If they do it's because someone reported you.

taxi drivers have a code. They will call the office and say I'm coming back for a cup of tea or something similar if they are getting control to alert police.

they will call themselves if you don't go where you said you were. So if you said you were going to the pub and walk off towards the cliff then they will call.

There is plenty of opportunity to jump. You just need to have a few practices at getting in and being normal or just go for it altogether.

all the ones i've seen have quite literally just got out of a taxi and walked over to the edge and gone... poof!

• Love
Reactions: GravityUtilizer and Adamsnolife
E

EGR92

Student
Jul 4, 2020
Did they do it? Not seen any news reports. i live near by