• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Hi.
I have read in one of the resources, that Beachy Head has camera's that act as number plate recognition on all the entrence area's.
I know that if you were classed as a high risk missing person then they would clock you straight away.
Having been recently stopped by the police on my way there, do you think my registration number will be recorded and flashed up should I try to go again?
I cannot afford to be sectioned again! X

M

mr.Switchblade

Jun 20, 2020
You can buy smth like this. Remote control included.
GoAAAgEIvuA 960

Reactions: Lara Francis
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Hi.
I have read in one of the resources, that Beachy Head has camera's that act as number plate recognition on all the entrence area's.
I know that if you were classed as a high risk missing person then they would clock you straight away.
Having been recently stopped by the police on my way there, do you think my registration number will be recorded and flashed up should I try to go again?
I cannot afford to be sectioned again! X
Did the police see your reg number last time?

Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
Your reg will probably be red flagged and traveling to beach head will most likely incur intervention. Computers eh ! Store every detail which the police love , this YouTube vid is meant to be lighthearted and I get it , you don't want to be sectioned again .
Just don't be like the lyrics in this song :shy::hug:

M

mr.Switchblade

Jun 20, 2020
A car that from the camera's point of view has no license plate seems like the sort of thing that cops would want to look into. :ahhha:
I think it depends from laws in your country. It takes about 3-5 seconds to put number plate up or down using remote control.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
If I was driving I would leave my car in Eastbourne and spend maybe an hour in town have a nice meal a few drinks and then if it's a nice day walk, bus or cab to BH.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, idontwannadothisanym and Lara Francis
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Could you trade your car in and get another one?

• Love
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
If I was driving I would leave my car in Eastbourne and spend maybe an hour in town have a nice meal a few drinks and then if it's a nice day walk, bus or cab to BH.

Cheers

Geo
There's no bus and the taxis would report her to the police. Walking to BH from Eastbourne would be more realistic but it would take you two hours

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Also one could park in East Dean for a shorter, less hilly walk than Eastbourne.

Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
That's the problem with a famous suicide spots, everyone knows what you are thinking. I got stopped by police walking home from just checking out the local suicide bridge. Said both a passerby and a worker at the bridge had called it in.

• Wow
Reactions: ActualLesbian and Lara Francis
pentobarbitaldreams

pentobarbitaldreams

Jun 11, 2020
Can't get SN without a police visit, can't get a gun, get your licence plates checked by cameras heading up to Beachy Head... Britain sounds like a nightmare for the suicidal :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: MsMaudlin, Meaninglesslife4020, Toobrokentofix and 8 others
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Can't get SN without a police visit, can't get a gun, get your licence plates checked by cameras heading up to Beachy Head... Britain sounds like a nightmare for the suicidal :ahhha:
Even people who want to go to Dignitas for assisted suicide can be stopped by police and their relatives can be taken to prison

• Aww..
Reactions: Lara Francis, Notwinnernotawin and pentobarbitaldreams
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
W
There's no bus and the taxis would report her to the police. Walking to BH from Eastbourne would be more realistic but it would take you two hours

I have checked previously and it say's there is a bus service and the cabs only report people who seem depressed or confused so as long as you talk to the driver and come across as cheerful you shouldn't have a problem.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: coconut lover, Deleted member 1768, Lara Francis and 1 other person
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
I think Covid has put paid to the tourist bus routes for now.

Reactions: Jumper Geo and KUA
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
I think Covid has put paid to the tourist bus routes for now.
Having said that a lot of British people are going to Beachy Head. There were a lot today with the hot weather. Some people that I follow on insta went there today

Reactions: Lara Francis, Jumper Geo and GravityUtilizer
Acerakis

Acerakis

Carer
Jun 5, 2020
Having said that a lot of British people are going to Beachy Head. There were a lot today with the hot weather. Some people that I follow on insta went there today

Yeah going to scenic outdoor locations is pretty much the only thing you can do here at the moment.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

There is a lot of talk on SS as well I think there is about 6 people going there soon I would love to go but I'm scared of heights, I thought I overcame my fear and was looking very closely at BH and planned it but after watching a few video's I decided SN maybe more peaceful but it would be so nice not worrying about SN and meds and puking it all up and failing and just stepping of the edge..

Cheers

Geo

• Hugs
Reactions: AtSea2020 and Lara Francis
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
@Lara Francis beachy head this wednesday me + @idontwannadothisanym for sure, not sure about others, but you're very welcome to join ♡♡♡

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo, idontwannadothisanym and Lara Francis
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
@Lara Francis beachy head this wednesday me + @idontwannadothisanym for sure, not sure about others, but you're very welcome to join ♡♡♡
Im still jealous. But good luck to you guys

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym, Lara Francis and Lucifer'sRight
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
@AnxietyAttack44 you're from philippines, damn... well, if u make it on time come join us ;]

• Love
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym and Lucifer'sRight
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
@Lucifer'sRight cant wait xpxp :D

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020

I hope no chaplains are reading your comments I just checked there twitter to see if they will be on the look out this Wednesday, you seem to be OK, :haha: :haha: :haha:

I wouldn't discuss it openly just PM and maybe a change of date wouldn't go a miss although there are only 26 chaplains for BH and that's meant to be 24/7

Edit: You can guarantee they will be at the highest point.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lara Francis and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I hope no chaplains are reading your comments I just checked there twitter to see if they will be on the look out this Wednesday, you seem to be OK, :haha: :haha: :haha:

I wouldn't discuss it openly just PM and maybe a change of date wouldn't go a miss although there are only 26 chaplains for BH and that's meant to be 24/7

Edit: You can guarantee they will be at the highest point.

Cheers

Geo
I really hope to not see too many chaplains tomorrow!

• Wow
Reactions: idontwannadothisanym and Jumper Geo