illandlonely

illandlonely

just a little dumb
Sep 6, 2024
I wish people would just say what they want. I know so many people who walk by absolutely hate me and I just want them to say it. I want them to admit and say what they truly feel about me. For fuck sake I can tell ur disgusted by me.

I want to start calling them out. Just say "what" next time I catch a glance at them. Scream at them even. I'm so sick of it. It's either hateful looks or horny ones. God forbid it's hot out and I wear something that shows skin.

Back handed compliments suck too. I started dishing out ones too but I'm not good at subtlety.

Idk this post was probably juvenile like all the ones I've written. I'm an SA survivor who is also experienced homelessness and grew up in a hateful family with multiple attempts kill themselves and yet small stuff like this bothers me.

I hate myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: mistymoo and Forever Sleep
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
Honestly, it would be slightly easier not having to guess people intentions and wondering who is going to hurt you next, having to take precautions to protect yourself and creating walls because people are selfish and careless with people hearts. And you shouldn't invalidate yourself. Small things like this matters. They play a role in the big problems. I can understand protecting people's feelings but these people aren't doing it for that. They just want to be mean and hurt others, and if that's the case they might as well just be open and truthful about it.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
While I don't know your personal situation, I will say that many times people aren't thinking what you think they are. People are selfish. Odds are more likely they were caught up in their own life and thoughts and just happened to be looking at you. We're all self absorbed, more worried about ourselves than judging some rando on the street. Unless you're out on a walk naked or shooting up on the front lawn people probably aren't even noticing you at all.

Reactions: Tonkpils and Roseate