• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Goldie, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
akosineenee

akosineenee

Invisible idiot
Aug 22, 2018
yikes...
as long as he killed them quickly and they didn't suffer and they wanted to die it makes it relatively okay because the victims weren't suffering themselves, HOWEVER killing others is wrong and that guy needs to go to jail and or psych ward.
Hope this doesn't sound terribly morbid
I don't think he showed them any compassion--I don't think their deaths were swift and painless.
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/jap...ller-after-tweeting-suicidal-thoughts-1775598

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
A

Ashton

Jul 24, 2018
I think this is why you should meet up in a public place before hand to see if you both are on the same page and if there is some connection between the two of you. Then you can start planning, there has to be trust.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Otto

Otto

Student
Sep 10, 2018
If like a partner in death as I've been alone all my life I don't want to die that way

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Deafsn0w
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
If like a partner in death as I've been alone all my life I don't want to die that way
What do you mean by this? you're not asking for a partner are you? If so make sure to follow the correct format and use the megathread. It's here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partners-megathread.1253

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and lv-gras
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Yae that partnership stuff is sketchy. Get one that's a serial killer and you their science experiment for a few months. Be lucky they kill you quick.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and SunSetsForever
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
i guess i gonna meet in a public place now ..

SunSetsForever

SunSetsForever

Apr 6, 2018
Yae that partnership stuff is sketchy. Get one that's a serial killer and you their science experiment for a few months. Be lucky they kill you quick.
So messed up to think about. I've always thought I'd do it solo, but lately, I've been feeling like it might be lonely at the end, which makes me consider a partner for the first time. After stories like this, I'm 100% soloing. After all, it'd only be lonely for a moment before ceasing to exist.

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
So messed up to think about. I've always thought I'd do it solo, but lately, I've been feeling like it might be lonely at the end, which makes me consider a partner for the first time. After stories like this, I'm 100% soloing. After all, it'd only be lonely for a moment before ceasing to exist.
Partners would give you that extra boost and companionship to really do it. I would like to have a partner as well but partners are like a buffet for serial killers. Gain the trust of the person, message back and fourth, have lunch, keep talking, finally plan. Then bam right when yall are together about to ctb together they stop you and drag you off only torture you for awhile. Just too damn risky. I'm gonna solo too.

SunSetsForever

SunSetsForever

Apr 6, 2018
Partners would give you that extra boost and companionship to really do it. I would like to have a partner as well but partners are like a buffet for serial killers. Gain the trust of the person, message back and fourth, have lunch, keep talking, finally plan. Then bam right when yall are together about to ctb together they stop you and drag you off only torture you for awhile. Just too damn risky. I'm gonna solo too.
Exactly! Messed up. I'm a bit lucky, I'm a guy and in decent shape, so I doubt they'd get very far with me. But I would probably be faced with the moral dilemma of defending myself (and any future victim) by taking out the other person. I have 0% desire to impose death on anyone else, even if a serial killer may deserve to be taken out. I'm 100% pro-choice when it comes to one's self, but completely against murder. I wouldn't want to die with that on my conscience.

P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I've been trying to ctb for almost ten years. My determination is to do it before the month is over. If me obtaining eternal peace involves the small risk that something happens with a partner, then that's a risk I'll have to work with.

Clearly, my previous attempts went astray. I can't keep failing in my efforts. Of course I understand people's hesitancy and worry. As large as this site is, all I need is one person out of the hundreds to partner up with me.

I hope that, regardless of whether you go solo or paired, you find your peace.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I've been trying to ctb for almost ten years. My determination is to do it before the month is over. If me obtaining eternal peace involves the small risk that something happens with a partner, then that's a risk I'll have to work with.

Clearly, my previous attempts went astray. I can't keep failing in my efforts. Of course I understand people's hesitancy and worry. As large as this site is, all I need is one person out of the hundreds to partner up with me.

I

I'm sure you will find someone out of everyone on this site. Just take precaution. Bring a gun with you or something. I hope it works for you.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I definitely want to CTB by myself (the plan, pathetic as it seems, is to do it when my cat dies so I'll take the stuff and hold him until I die so it could be soon or it could be 5 years down the line - he's 11 but he has feline leukemia so it's hard to say - he's all I have to live for and he PINES when I'm away so I don't want to abandon him (and potentially have him dropped off at a shelter and never adopted and euthanized because of the feline leukemia + older cat + he has cataracts in both eyes..). Plus no one understands him like I do; I'm the only one who can hold him without getting clawed to bits (people try to imitate me but they fail miserably) and I know all the "good" spots for petting, etc.)

God this sounds pathetic. So I have the means ready, just...waiting for my cat to die? SMH. :facepalm:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I definitely want to CTB by myself (the plan, pathetic as it seems, is to do it when my cat dies so I'll take the stuff and hold him until I die so it could be soon or it could be 5 years down the line - he's 11 but he has feline leukemia so it's hard to say - he's all I have to live for and he PINES when I'm away so I don't want to abandon him (and potentially have him dropped off at a shelter and never adopted and euthanized because of the feline leukemia + older cat + he has cataracts in both eyes..). Plus no one understands him like I do; I'm the only one who can hold him without getting clawed to bits (people try to imitate me but they fail miserably) and I know all the "good" spots for petting, etc.)

God this sounds pathetic. So I have the means ready, just...waiting for my cat to die? SMH. :facepalm:
nothing wrong with that. It's quite caring of you to endure until your cat passes.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
nothing wrong with that. It's quite caring of you to endure until your cat passes.

Thanks. :) I want to go so badly, but he's the only one/thing that has ever cared about me with no strings attached (with the exception of regular pets, food, water, and cleaning his litter box lol). And I love him to death (funny I should say that...)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, wxtyubidi7y, lv-gras and 1 other person
SunSetsForever

SunSetsForever

Apr 6, 2018

Not pathetic at all. There is no rule book, and I'm a cat owner (see profile pic of my two cats), so I definitely get it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and lv-gras
S

stargazer

Arcanist
Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for the heads up

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Shanks

Shanks

Nov 17, 2018
This is fucked up

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Fucking loving it