• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
I don't know when it started but it almost doesn't feel like I'm human. I mean that in the way of for me it doesn't feel like I'm here. It feels like I'm watching everything I'm doing but through first person on a TV screen. Kind of like an NPC sometimes. Maybe it's just numbness or maybe this is how I always felt and every else does but I never noticed?

Christopher Reeve

Christopher Reeve

Ein wunderschöner Baum um sich zu erhängen
Mar 27, 2024
What you said reminds me of the depersonalization that happens in some depressive conditions

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
What you said reminds me of the depersonalization that happens in some depressive conditions
I have heard about it before but don't know much about it. I'll definitely try to read into it a bit to hopefully see if I can find some answers. Thank you for your input :)

halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I don't know when it started but it almost doesn't feel like I'm human. I mean that in the way of for me it doesn't feel like I'm here. It feels like I'm watching everything I'm doing but through first person on a TV screen. Kind of like an NPC sometimes. Maybe it's just numbness or maybe this is how I always felt and every else does but I never noticed?
I get this all the time, I have since I was a kid.

It's called dissociation, it's usually a response to stress or trauma.

Nowadays I only really get it when I have panic attacks, which only makes them worse lol.

What usually helps, if you would like to get rid of the feeling is doing something that will ground you. This means doing something that you feel intensely causing you to snap back to reality.

For me, I tend to put ice on my wrists, take a swig of a spirits, suck on a lemon, run around like a maniac, take a cold shower - basically anything that can shock your senses back into reality.