• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
So I have Zolpidem. Lots of. I'm considering bathtub drowning by taking a bunch of these little (prescription) sleeping pills.

My tub is lengthy and deep enough. I did some testing in it, like sitting back and pretending to be falling asleep. Just letting go, letting my body (and lack of gravity in the water) do whatever it wants. Once my head is underwater, turns out I do rotate face down. Which is good.

I'm also familiar with how those pills work on me, especially if I take a bunch (maybe 10-15, of 12.5mg each?) so I know I won't wake up once submerged.

I read that SI isn't in effect when you're unconscious, but I'm still worried. Does it sound reliable enough?

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Idk how unconscious those pills will make you but I just recently blacked out with air duster in a deep tub in an attempt to ctb. I woke up sometime after submerging and si kicked in after I realized I was going to drown. I think if you're able to stay unconscious you won't even know it happened.

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
So I have Zolpidem. Lots of. I'm considering bathtub drowning by taking a bunch of these little (prescription) sleeping pills.

My tub is lengthy and deep enough. I did some testing in it, like sitting back and pretending to be falling asleep. Just letting go, letting my body (and lack of gravity in the water) do whatever it wants. Once my head is underwater, turns out I do rotate face down. Which is good.

I'm also familiar with how those pills work on me, especially if I take a bunch (maybe 10-15, of 12.5mg each?) so I know I won't wake up once submerged.

I read that SI isn't in effect when you're unconscious, but I'm still worried. Does it sound reliable enough?
I thought about doing something similar although with much heavier medication and people pointed out that you need to have your upper body weighted down. I think even on medication SI will kick in. I know you did a test and you said you were face down but once SI kicks in that might not be the same case. Once again I'm not an expert at this by any means

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Idk how unconscious those pills will make you but I just recently blacked out with air duster in a deep tub in an attempt to ctb. I woke up sometime after submerging and si kicked in after I realized I was going to drown. I think if you're able to stay unconscious you won't even know it happened.
Deep sleep for hours.

Air duster? Like, getting high on it?

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Deep sleep for hours.

Air duster? Like, getting high on it?
You should be good then. People accidentally drown in hot tubs and baths all the time because they are too drunk.

I was trying to do modified swb using the air duster to black out instead of hyperventilating and holding my breath. Unfortunately it didn't keep me unconscious long enough to fully drown. Just woke up submerged, unable to breathe, and panicked out of the water.

CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
I thought about doing something similar although with much heavier medication and people pointed out that you need to have your upper body weighted down.
Pretty sure weighing down is required if you don't rotate. So long as I do rotate, my face would be in the water anyway.
I think even on medication SI will kick in. I know you did a test and you said you were face down but once SI kicks in that might not be the same case. Once again I'm not an expert at this by any means
From what I could gather you don't have SI if you're unconscious. And that kind of sedative puts you to deep sleep for hours, so it SHOULD be okay. But I'm not an expert either, so I'm not 100% sure.
You should be good then. People accidentally drown in hot tubs and baths all the time because they are too drunk.

I was trying to do modified swb using the air duster to black out instead of hyperventilating and holding my breath. Unfortunately it didn't keep me unconscious long enough to fully drown. Just woke up submerged, unable to breathe, and panicked out of the water.
Scary. Yeah, you'd need something real strong. Thing is, people accidently drown all the time, but others don't? It's the risk of the don't which is why I'm trying to figure this plan out.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Probably, your brain and body don't need oxygen for functioning, so drowning can't kill you and you need other method.

Technically, the odds of waking up underwater after fainting with air duster are nearly the same as after fainting due to drowning, since both produce unconsciousness in the same way. Even if we assume that this is possible, regaining full consciousness is very unlikely. It would rather feel like a half-dream similar to what people have right before passing out, where even non-suicidal people don't experience any panic knowing that they are about to drown. I can't wait for more wonderful stories about magic surviving instinct that can do miracles.

Last edited:
L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
Probably, your brain and body don't need oxygen for functioning, so drowning can't kill you and you need other method.

Technically, the odds of waking up underwater after fainting with air duster are nearly the same as after fainting due to drowning, since both produce unconsciousness in the same way. Even if we assume that this is possible, regaining full consciousness is very unlikely. It would rather feel like a half-dream similar to what people have right before passing out, where even non-suicidal people don't experience any panic knowing that they are about to drown. I can't wait for more wonderful stories about magic surviving instinct that can do miracles.
I mean I'm sure some people succeed with it but it didn't work for me so I was just warning him 🤷

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018

Whatever you do please research as much as you can on this method because it's had mixed results for most people from what I've read:

Here's the main thread about it:

Reactions: wljourney
CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Whatever you do please research as much as you can on this method because it's had mixed results for most people from what I've read:

Here's the main thread about it:

These are for SWB, though (except for the Titanic inspired one). My method would skip the whole hyperventilating thing. Unfortunately there isn't much or enough info on that. Even the cases I read about, some of accidents, are pretty vague on the details.

Yeah, it seems like a lot of people fail SWB. The majority because they can't make themselves pass out. And then also stay out. Which is why I'm thinking of becoming unconscious in a more efficient way. I'm hoping that by using sleep meds not only it'd guarantee I'd become unconscious for a long whole but also decrease the chance of regaining consciousness by, like, alot. I might also wear a hoodie for my CTB, as it can potentially become waterlohheg and wrap around my face, suffocating me.

All I need is 10 mins underwater, give or take, to (1) escape brain damage and (2) drown. Less if I inhale water into my lungs (less likely. Generally speaking, the use of sleep meds may affect the respiratory reflex).

I think I'm gonna do more testing. I'm gonna get a cheap camera with night vision and film my sleep patten without, with 1, and with 3 pills. See what I do and don't do and when. If I move a lot or at all.

Any other tests I could run? I guess it's a risk either way. There's no sure way for me to find out until the actual CTB attempt.

As a sidenote, I remember when I was 13 my friend and I tried a game she told me about where you hyperventilate, then another person chokes you with a piece of cloth, you pass out and you're supposed to see the grim reaper. Unfortunately I didn't pass out and didn't see no goddam grim reaper. Total scam.

Reactions: Circles