• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nolongersuicidal?

nolongersuicidal?

Jul 19, 2022
The goal is to die by drowning and not overdose or alcohol poisoning. Alcohol, meds and sleep deprivation will be used as a means of sedation.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, 24-hour sleep deprivation is the same as having a blood alcohol concentration of 0.10 percent. Being awake for at least 18 hours is the same as someone having a blood content (BAC) of 0.05%. There is no data for beyond 24 hours.

I plan on staying awake for 4 days, 4 days interestingly being the point where you experience hallucinations. That should lead to a BAC beyond .10.

I plan on taking the following for sedation. I have 6 bottles of 15.9% wine. Each bottle is 750 ml. One bottle of wine will lead to a BAC of .2. This data is based on the BAC calculator where I plugged in my weight (140 lb), gender (women), hour since drunk (1 hour, as that is how much space I'm giving myslef to drink one bottle). If this is not enough I will consider adding .75 of a bottle to the 1 bottle I have already drank; this will lead to a total of 1.75 bottles and a BAC of .35.The goal is unconsciousness. According to Vice (I will put link below) "That approximate BAC, .34, is a magic number of sorts: According to a lot of BAC charts it's the upper limit, on the border line between stupor and death, and it would take me—an average-sized American male—14 shots to get there." I will also be taking 100 mg of Hydroxyzine (100 mg), and 20 mg of a benzodiazepine called Olanzapine. Both medications make you sleepy. I am really happy that Olanzapine is a benzodiazepine. These amounts of meds are clearly are not enough for overdose and that is the point. A overdose risks failure and irreversible damage and so does alcohol poisoning; that is while both variables are being kept moderate. Sleep deprivation is being used as a less deadly and natural means to achieve similar effects as alcohol and influence unconsciousness. I will be left alone and will not be found for days so I will have enough time to drown. A part of the method I have been trying to create is one where I can back off if I think it's going to not work and try something else. I have a strong will to die and up until recently I was impulsive. But recently I learned I can't argue with the facts. If method is not meant to work, it won't work and there is no point of arguing with that and risk messing it up . I am dedicated to this act and if I am going to truly make this my last act, I want to be smart about it. I don't want to mess up to the point where I'm not able to have another attempt at taking my life.

I'm looking to better understand the following:
1) Could I go unconscious, fall into the water, and end up with my SI pulling me out of unconscious and waking me up. I especially welcome anything from those who have experienced going unconscious under water, as first hand experience would be of great value.
2) what other holes do you see in this plan
3) is there any other way I can further sedate myself, without crossing lines that I don't want to. Such as alcohol poisoning and overdose. Again, the goal is sedation and drowning.
4) I also read lowering blood pressure can help one faint, and warm bathtub, and one of my meds will aid with that. I welcome suggestions for this.

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/exm7y4/how-much-can-you-drink-before-it-will-kill-you-991

nolongersuicidal?

nolongersuicidal?

Jul 19, 2022
Also does anyone know if you can pass out from drinking too much 15.9% wine. I think that would help with sedation.

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
Also does anyone know if you can pass out from drinking too much 15.9% wine. I think that would help with sedation.
You could but you would probably vomit up, wine is pretty heavy

nolongersuicidal?

nolongersuicidal?

Jul 19, 2022
You could but you would probably vomit up, wine is pretty heavy
I'm consider drinking 18 oz (one red cup) or 36 oz of 40% vodka (diluted of course) to give myself a kick. I'm hesitant about going full on with vodka, because I read overdosing on it can make you blind .

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think it possible that when water entered your lungs, the choke reflex would bring you around.

nolongersuicidal?

nolongersuicidal?

Jul 19, 2022
I think it possible that when water entered your lungs, the choke reflex would bring you around.
Could you elaborate by what you mean by would bring you around. Are you saying would wake me up?

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Could you elaborate by what you mean by would bring you around. Are you saying would wake me up?
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The choke reflex is fairly powerful. People who are passed out from alcohol can be brought around frequently just by dumping water on their face. I'd say the choke reflex would be even more powerful to bring back consciousness. I am not a doctor, so this is just my opinion based on my life experience and things I've seen, that kind of thing.

I have GERD. It is under control now. But, when I first started getting it, I remember being in a very deep sleep and actually feeling (and realizing) my stomach contents rise up my esophagus into my mouth, at which point I was awakened abruptly, by the incessant hacking, coughing, and choking from that nasty crap in my mouth and throat. As soon as I set up in bed, the crap went back down my esophagus, but the coughing and choking went on for some time afterward.

nolongersuicidal?

nolongersuicidal?

Jul 19, 2022
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. The choke reflex is fairly powerful. People who are passed out from alcohol can be brought around frequently just by dumping water on their face. I'd say the choke reflex would be even more powerful to bring back consciousness. I am not a doctor, so this is just my opinion based on my life experience and things I've seen, that kind of thing.

I have GERD. It is under control now. But, when I first started getting it, I remember being in a very deep sleep and actually feeling (and realizing) my stomach contents rise up my esophagus into my mouth, at which point I was awakened abruptly, by the incessant hacking, coughing, and choking from that nasty crap in my mouth and throat. As soon as I set up in bed, the crap went back down my esophagus, but the coughing and choking went on for some time afterward.
Thank you for the elaboration. I will continue to look for some sort of effective way to sedate for a drowning.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thank you for the elaboration. I will continue to look for some sort of effective way to sedate for a drowning.
You know what the mafia used to do to those who crossed them? They used to haul the traitors out to sea and throw them overboard with heavy chains and weights shackled around their ankles.

nolongersuicidal?

nolongersuicidal?

Jul 19, 2022
Do you have any sources that could back this up. I'm unable to find anything that would indicate I can wake up once unconscious in the water. Would be of great help. Thanks.

Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
Why not just hang yourself

Reactions: NeverEndingPain
nolongersuicidal?

nolongersuicidal?

Jul 19, 2022
Why not just hang yourself
My survival instinct is too strong. I have considered doing it drunk/on the edge of passing out, in order to get around that. I have also read if you don't close the arteries the way you are supposed to, you could end up making your brain partially lose breath and thus cause brain damage but not death. I welcome suggestions for hanging
Adding this source I found on the Mammalian diving reflex:

"The mammalian dive reflex is only triggered in water temperatures below 70°F (21°C). And, interestingly, the colder the water, the faster the reaction."

I planned on making the water warm anyway to help with lowering blood pressure. But I'll make sure to make it hot enough that it's above 70.

Last edited: