• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hello I plan to ctb close to April 20. Today I might withdraw a large sum of my money, but I own less than 10k total. How can I close my bank account and credit card. Do they ask why? Can I withdraw everything in cash and take it home? What about after I die, what documents do my family members need so they can close it? I bank with Wells Fargo

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Hello I plan to ctb close to April 20. Today I might withdraw a large sum of my money, but I own less than 10k total. How can I close my bank account and credit card. Do they ask why? Can I withdraw everything in cash and take it home? What about after I die, what documents do my family members need so they can close it? I bank with Wells Fargo
If you doesnt have any debt you can close your bank account online or sending an email to your account manager, its a simple procedure.

In case you are in debt and plan to CTB, your family will have to show the DEATH CERTIFICATE to your account manager in order to close the account after you are gone. The debts will die with you, and will not be passed to your family.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
There are many different accounts, so contact Wells Fargo directly.

If you want to withdraw cash, call the branch ahead of time to make sure it's available.

You should not disclose financial or banking information on this or any other website. Read the FAQs on the WF website; these are basic questions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
You Can say that you are closing because of bad service and support.
To make it easier for family withdraw all cash and put it at home and indicate to family members where to find it