• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned because she would have bought kids on the black market to cook them into her cauldron with that gold.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@Iloveyouall is banned for justifying a theft. You know, addiction to stealing is curable, don't you?

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned for not even trying to conceal her being a witch. I shop at a normal supermarket just like all nonmagical people.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliey is banned for not being a witch. ALL the gold of witches was stolen, you can't buy a thing, unless you're an imposter.

• Wow
Reactions: PoisonedJuliet
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned because maybe I'm the one who stole the witches' gold. :o

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliet is banned kicked out of the witches' team because of betraying all the witches by teaming up with the witch slayer being @Iloveyouall and then stealing the entire gold with him.

• Wow
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned for giving a chance to @PoisonedJuliet to join the light side by kicking her out of the coven.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@Iloveyouall is banned for thinking that I care at all about kicked out witches. She can be whatever she wants to be except for a witch.

Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned for soon being jealous of @PoisonedJuliet 's new epic armor while she is now enlisted by force into the Adepta Sororitas.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@Iloveyouall is banned because I feel nothing but anger and sadness.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned for talking about me while I was sleeping. I also stole the gold for myself and am not sharing it with @Iloveyouall

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@Iloveyouall is banned for being to weak to fight a woman. Come on! Get "your" gold and bring it back to me.
@PoisonedJuliet is banned because no one cares about non witches (no insult, witches are simply the best species, superior to all others, but you can be your something whatever). She is also banned for sleeping 20 hours a day.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned because sleeping is great but also yes witches are the best.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliet is banned because she's not a witch anymore.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned because she cannot take away my witch pride. I am a witch and will always be a witch

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliet is banned because she is an impostor. You can't be a man and say "I'm lesbian" and you can't be PoisonedJuliet and say "I'm a witch" because it makes no sense.
People who calls PoisonedJuliet a witch will be purified by @Iloveyouall.

• Wow
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
I see how it is. @DoNotLet2 is banned because I'm a witch and I'm evil. Plus I'm so much of a witch I might not even seem like a witch because I'm too witchy. I'm just tricking you with my witch powers

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliet is banned for not being able to read. Do you need an ABC-book? You were kicked out of the coven because of a betrayal. You can be a dragon though.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned because I've always wanted to be a dragon. I will be a dragon now and fly around with a little witch hat to remind me of my past. I am still magical though and retain my witch powers

Reactions: DoNotLet2
DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliet is banned because she's a fat dragon so she won't fit on any regular cloud. But don't worry, your fatness will be the least problem when you're a dragon XD
Nah, your powers were taken away while you were sleeping. You were sleeping all day long so the judges weren't in a hurry.

• Aww..
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned because even though I'm a fat dragon I still can breath fire and set your witch hat on fire.

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliet is banned because I ain't no wearing no hats.
Well firstly you have to fly over here :P You have to make it to the air :P

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned... no burnt by my fire breath because I have been working out and getting in shape so I'm a fit dragon now

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliet is banned and forced to pay my hospital bills.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned for using modern medicine instead of her witch powers to heal herself

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliet is banned because I have no arms left to self heal.

PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is banned for turning me into a dragon because if I were still a witch I would've healed her

DoNotLet2

DoNotLet2

Wizard
Oct 14, 2019
@PoisonedJuliet is banned because she isn't capable of understanding that it wasn't me it was the judges who decided that she isn't a good material for a witch.
Do you really think the coven is you and me? There are millions of witches we are a fuckin nation xd

• Wow
PoisonedJuliet

PoisonedJuliet

You saucy boy!
Feb 12, 2020
@DoNotLet2 is still banned because she didn't put in a good word for me