E

eternalbliss22

Dec 17, 2022
I've had my suspicions about this site from the beginning & even had expressed that. Now I know for a fact that this site is bullshit & a trap, used to spy on me. My suspicions grew more so with certain posts appearing after I did certain things in life. I had started posting certain things to test it out. Then there's the posts asking for info that a psychologist would ask to gather information for a diagnosis. There's a coworker who gave various information that coincidencided with shit I've dealt with. Also info about driving & gas coinciding with gas stolen from my car. Also ive had extra damage done to an already damaged spot on my car after a setup faked car accident. So over the past few months I've started baiting my own information, culminating with a certain Google search followed by a mock activity. I've also noted vehicles parked in parculiar locations, slowing down as if thinking their following me, then I missed my turn and a black car I've seen plenty of times happens to make a u turn after my upturn. I'm not on drugs & I'll take any drug test asked of me. I'm sick & tired of the spying, the harassment, the constant stress testing, the gaslighting. This shit broke me mentally, & even caused 2 suicide attempts. My mental health is much better, but I'm not putting up with the bull shit anymore & you can shove your God up your ass. Since work got involved again, I have to quit another job. The funny thing is, this site was actually therapeutic, but now I've lost my only outlet & I'm jobless once again. Fuck you all!
Now I'm going to rub one out before the ddos attacks start

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: KuroiSH and Dr.Sleep (Im tired)
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Farewell? Take care?

I don't want to be an asshole and make suggestions since it seems like you have very much made up your mind.

I'm sorry about everything. Hope it goes better soon.

Also if anyone ddoses or doxes u for this they are disgusting.

Take care. We are here if you need us.

KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
The tone of this post is really confusing. Almost like a vent, out of pure spite. Sounds like a crazy hard time you're going though, oh well. I agree with Holu, if anyone doxxes you or ddoses you, that'd be crazy. Hopefully you never go through hard times again.