• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I have an appointment with my psychiatrist next week so I was thinking of asking him to prescribe me metoclopramide, but he obviously knows I have a history of (recent) suicide attempts/ideation, so I'm worried it might tip him off and he'll think I'm trying to OD or something (which I'm not).

But on the other hand I happen to have a genuine reason for getting prescription antiemetics, namely that I have cyclic vomiting syndrome. The problem is that this disorder isn't well-known and it kind of sounds fake when you say it out loud lol, I genuinely have it though and in May or June I should be having another vomiting episode, so I have reason to want an antiemetic (even though I'm not actually planning on using it for that purpose).

If I try to get it prescribed from my family doctor instead, I'd have to wait another two or three weeks and I don't want to live that much longer, even that small amount of time seems kind of intolerable.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I say yes, bad idea. GP would be a better alternative especially with your history that is known by your psychiatrist. But you could just ask them I have this symptoms should I see my gp or are you authorized for writing prescriptions for such meds...?

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov