Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Is he suing you?
Is this the only reason you planning on killing yourself.
I feel like I am the evil under the bed, I am not out as bi, told my gf I. Experiment with grindr and never met anyone however did not say I used someone else pic..lf I kill myself he can't sue me and my gf and family are spared that humiliation

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
I feel like I am the evil under the bed, I am not out as bi, told my gf I. Experiment with grindr and never met anyone however did not say I used someone else pic..lf I kill myself he can't sue me and my gf and family are spared that humiliation
But do you think he is going to sue you?

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and RealMe
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Yes 100 percent
How do you know?
I live in the US so I can't give you much of an opinion about laws in ireland, but if you are sure about him suing, you might be right in attempting on a settlement.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackDragonof1989
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I don't want to come across like I'm telling you what to do or anyone but personally I don't think it is a massive deal. Like everyone said obviously not the best move you have made but it isn't like you were printing his photo in the paper just private messages.
Maybe you can mitigate it be getting a lawyer or mediator and having an official meeting with him to arrange something. In any case it would probably put you in a good spot if he does try to sue showing that you have tried to resolve the situation and showed remorse etc. I don't know really because I don't live in a litigious country but it makes sense to me.

Reactions: No Future, lv-gras, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018

To me it would not be worth killing myself over

Reactions: No Future, BlackDragonof1989, Nzbeelover and 1 other person
Nzbeelover

Nzbeelover

Student
Jul 1, 2018
I understand the pressure and Anxiety.. guilt n regret that you may be feeling and it is easy to want to ctb over this incident n it's repreccussions it's a normal reaction when we get in these kinds of situations
But I do think you can get through this and still have a happy life

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and RealMe
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Thank you for the kind words .. Sometimes u feel like I don't deserve to ctb.. not enough pain yet

Reactions: Nzbeelover, lv-gras and BlackDragonof1989
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I've done some pretty shitty things in my life too, made more than one person try to kill themselves because of my shallowness and unfaithfulness when I've attempted monogamous online relationships, I've been hateful and cruel a few times in my life, been hated and told to kill myself as well by some I upset, fought with my mother in her final weeks as her health declined and made her long for death, though we basically reconciled. I've abandoned a lot of people. While I haven't done exactly as you have I've done lots of shitty things, and it's a big reason for my being here and having suicidal ideation. For what it's worth, you are not alone and I do hope you feel at least a bit better soon.

Edit: Also, sorry to hear about attempts being made on your life. In my last falling out/breakup, threats were made against my life, and a few people know my address, unfortunately. One recanted and said he wasn't going to do anything, but I'm not so sure about the other, this experience showed me a dark side of humans I didn't think existed on a personal level though it goes on around us every day. It's almost like I suffered and still suffer from an insidious solipsism and optimism bias.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nzbeelover, Lrdhlpme, lv-gras and 1 other person
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Thank you for the kind words .. Sometimes u feel like I don't deserve to ctb.. not enough pain yet

It has nothing to do with deserving it or not. It is for me just not enough of a reason. I honestly believe you are a good person-the world needs more of people like you and less rapists, murderers and other dickheads.

Reactions: Nzbeelover, lv-gras, Lrdhlpme and 2 others
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Using his picture was pretty shitty of you, I admit. But you don't deserve a death sentence because of this and you feel remorse which makes you a good person. Where I live, we have big problems with people raping girls and not one of these people ever seems to feel remorse for what they did.
So you made an honest mistake. Don't beat yourself up about it!
Thank you for your honesty. I see what I did was truly horrible and because I did not feel anything while doing it I think I am evil... I hate myself now but I believe I feel this way because I was caught not because I did it, this alone proves the world is better without me. I would like to donate my organs in death tho so I can help someone in need

RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
Thank you for your honesty. I see what I did was truly horrible and because I did not feel anything while doing it I think I am evil... I hate myself now but I believe I feel this way because I was caught not because I did it, this alone proves the world is better without me. I would like to donate my organs in death tho so I can help someone in need

Bro, the fact that you are so fixated on this alone proves that you truly feel bad about it. Maybe you're right maybe you didn't feel bad when you first did it but you are definitely feeling bad now about it now. Give your brain a rest man. And maybe discuss these feelings with your gf rather than people on the internet

Reactions: Nzbeelover
RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
Bro, the fact that you are so fixated on this alone proves that you truly feel bad about it. Maybe you're right maybe you didn't feel bad when you first did it but you are definitely feeling bad now about it now. Give your brain a rest man. And maybe discuss these feelings with your gf rather than people on the internet though obviously not the suicide thing but just your guilty feelings

Reactions: lv-gras
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Bro, the fact that you are so fixated on this alone proves that you truly feel bad about it. Maybe you're right maybe you didn't feel bad when you first did it but you are definitely feeling bad now about it now. Give your brain a rest man. And maybe discuss these feelings with your gf rather than people on the internet
She won't be my gf after this and I don't want her to be, she is the most loving and amazing person ever and deserve better than me

Reactions: Tiburcio
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
I know people that have done far, far worse and live very happy lives. Your remorse is the only evidence you need that you're not inherently evil.

Evil? No. Confused? Probably. You used a guys image to explore some internal shit you've not properly acknowledged outwardly. That doesn't make you evil, but the way that you did it was clumsy. I do somewhat empathize, though.

It will be forgotten, and you'll have an opportunity to grow, if you choose to.

Reactions: Nzbeelover and RealMe
RealMe

RealMe

Aug 11, 2018
["No Future, post: 33522, member: 1580"]I know people that have done far, far worse and live very happy lives. Your remorse is the only evidence you need that you're not inherently evil.

Evil? No. Confused? Probably. You used a guys image to explore some internal shit you've not properly acknowledged outwardly. That doesn't make you evil, but the way that you did it was clumsy. I do somewhat empathize, though.

It will be forgotten, and you'll have an opportunity to grow, if you choose to.[/QUOTE]

Well put, No Future

Reactions: No Future