• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PainfulPainkillers

PainfulPainkillers

LiveCryLaugh
Mar 7, 2023
tell me way thats not awful?

Drowning as a kid is completely different because you didnt want to die..........you would of panicked and tried anything to get out. I will be heavily sedated and WANT to die.
Fair enough, there is probably no easy way to die that isn't completely painless since anybody who has died can't tell us otherwise. Death is scary, probably the worst part about it is the fear of what happens afterwards. Seems that every time in my life I consider it suddenly something happens in my life that makes me look forward to the future and change my mind about dying. I hope something similar can happen to you so you can think about giving it another chance and not drowning in a lake because like I said before I feel like this is one of the worst ways to go just because of the feeling you get from even just holding your breath in a pool for too long. Best of luck to you my friend.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I wondered a lot if there is a simple object that you can bring out to the deep water and easily seal yourself in, then just rock it off the side into the water. Then there's nothing floating, being carried off by animals or whatever else. Reasonable likelihood to be found afterward given there's an empty boat floating around and this whole method depends that no one in the distance is watching this boat.

It doesn't matter, Andy will be too deep to resurface at this point. In addition, the cold water will take its toll.

I wish him the fastest possible transition.
The backpack or weights around the legs will be fastened tight , of course SI would try to remove it hence why it would be tied