I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
So tomorrow I go back to work for the 4 days.
it should be 2 days, 2 nights but I've been moved to all days because of everything since it all blew up at work.
since it all blew up at work, I now get severe anxiety and paranoia about what everyone is thinking about me, about having to put the mask back on and act like everything is getting better. Tomorrow I work with the colleague who did the wrong thing and caused it to all blow up at work. So I have to watch EVERY single thing that I say and think about it before I say it, in case of how it may get interpreted.
This is all so exhausting.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, WornOutLife and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sorry you're going through this. It defintely sounds exhausting. I don't know how I would be able to deal with that because I'm way too anxious.

Anyway, hope you can deal with this and things get better somehow.

Hugs,

Matt

I-can-only-imagine

I-can-only-imagine

Student
Apr 26, 2021
Sorry you're going through this. It defintely sounds exhausting. I don't know how I would be able to deal with that because I'm way too anxious.

Anyway, hope you can deal with this and things get better somehow.

Hugs,

Matt
Thanks. It is easier in the sense it is just the two of us during the day apart from when we are given a job (working in medical field). So less people to mask it from But means have to do a good job of the mask with the colleague on with you because they are more likely to notice. Add to that 12 hour shifts. And I failed in not SH so now have to constantly ensure my sleeves stay down but the knowledge and discomfort from it also is helping ground me a bit.

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife